Brand Bars and Events

Mount Pleasant, SC · View map · Visit website

About Brand Bars and Events

Brand Bars and Events is a unique bar service and wedding planning company based in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, that services the Greater Charleston area. Brand Bars and Events has over 30 years of experience in the food and beverage and events industries. The company specializes in providing planning services, custom bar options, specialty cocktails and personal service for you and your guests.

Brand Bars and Events is a full-service bar catering company that will take care of delivery, setup and cleanup from cocktail hour thru the end of the wedding reception on your special day. We also offer a wide range of wedding planning services to fit any couple's planning and coordination needs. On the day of your wedding, Brand Bars and Events offers a wide range of services for you and your guests, which include bartender(s), champagne toasts, many full bar options, signature drinks,and specialty beer and wine upgrades.

27 Reviews for Brand Bars and Events

27 Brand Bars and Events Reviews

A
Featured
Ariel

Married on 04/20/2019

Absolutely flawless

We hired Tom and Jayme for our wedding bar and wedding planning services and couldn’t be happier with them! They are the perfect professional, reliable team. If you are looking for a duo that will ... Read more ensure your day goes flawlessly, hire them! I was able to breathe and relax without worrying about a single thing. Thank you Tom and Jayme!

M
Missy

Getting married on 04/18/2020

Tom was such a great bartender for our wine tasting event! Highly recommend. Read more Tom was such a great bartender for our wine tasting event! Highly recommend.

Nykole
Kimberly

Getting married on 10/09/2019

Wonderful so far!

I'm not getting married until October, but I just want to let everyone know... If you're in the Charleston area and need a good bar service, look no further! I am super pleased so far. Tom is very ... Read more professional and is an excellent communicator. His packages are very reasonably priced and are able to suit just about any budget. I will give and updated review once our big day has passed, but I can say I'm completely satisfied thus far!