Branded Styles

Monroe, CT · View map

About Branded Styles

We are open 7 days a week by appointment only so please call! 203.261.2911

We are located at 627 Main ST. Monroe, CT. 06468 and travel anywhere in CT, NYC, NJ & MASS. We firmly believe that great service does not mean you'll have to pawn off your engagement ring to look good for the big day. BRANDED styles will take care of any size party for hair & makeup- ALL ETHNICITIES. Our experience in the fashion world allows us to catter to any look you need. You want very soft & natural you got it! You want very edgy & dramatic you got it! Feel free to take a moment and view our work in our portfolios. We've had our work in For The Bride Magazine in their Fall 2009, Spring 2010, Fall 2010 & Spring 2011 issues. Our work has been featured on www.ELLE.com , www.myLIFETIME.com , & images of the hair/makeup from the Fall 2010 collection we did for IVY H. at fashion week where shown on PROJECT RUNWAY 2010.

Our prices are spot on. Our work is detailed.
Signature Service. Signature style.

GET BRANDED!!!!!!!

10 Reviews for Branded Styles

10 Branded Styles Reviews

J
Jenna

Married on 07/03/2015

I cannot say enough about Leslie and Michael at Branded Styles! They are both amazing and spectacular at what they do! I was so happy with my makeup and hair on my wedding day; I felt absolutely ... Read more beautiful! All of my girls loved their looks and Leslie and Michael took the time to really give us all the looks we wanted. The morning of my wedding was went so smoothly and I didn't have to worry for a second about hair or makeup. And our looks lasted all night long!!! Highly recommended!!

N
Nancy

Married on 06/07/2015

Leslie and Michael are great! Leslie did my wedding group! She did a wonderful job! Read more Leslie and Michael are great! Leslie did my wedding group! She did a wonderful job!

N
Nina

Married on 05/15/2015

Michael and Leslie were absolutely amazing and I could not be happier with how amazing myself, my 8 bridesmaids, mother and mother in-law looked! They work magic and can not begin to thank them ... Read more enough for all their amazing work!! Not only did everyone's hair look beautiful Michael and Leslie were awesome to have with us getting ready, we had so many laughs, it truly made the whole morning amazing. I recommend Branded Styles to all Brides, I could not imagine my day being as perfect as it was without them and I am forever grateful to both of them!!