Brandilynn Aines Photography

Hampton, VA · View map

About Brandilynn Aines Photography

Brandilynn is a photographer in Hampton Roads, Virginia specializing in telling love stories through pictures. She emphasizes an adventurous spirit while capturing the unique details that make your wedding special and timeless. A relaxed experience that is both enjoyable and authentic is a priority of Brandilynn Aines Photography.

As a wedding image storyteller, Brandilynn Aines Photography uses contemporary, natural and photojournalistic styles as she documents the emotions and personalized details of your wedding day. The photography services provided by this professional include:

• Additional hours
  • One event/day
  • Second shooter
  • Trash the dress

Other Services

Beyond wedding events, this photographer is available to photograph other life occasions. These can include couple portraits and an array of family moments and occasions.

31 Reviews for Brandilynn Aines Photography

31 Brandilynn Aines Photography Reviews

G
Giordan Lagasse

Getting married on 11/16/2019

So far she’s great!

The consultation went very well- she was able to provide a lot of information. We ended up booking her and so far, she’s been very responsive and great to work with! Read more The consultation went very well- she was able to provide a lot of information. We ended up booking her and so far, she’s been very responsive and great to work with!

Emily
Emily

Married on 02/23/2019

Dream Photographer

Brandilynn was the only photographer that I contact or considered for my wedding. After seeing how a close friends' (who also happened to be the photographer that I went to for family photos) photos ... Read more turned out I knew that I wanted Brandilynn and I wasn't at all disappointed. After our first phone call I was blown away with how she already had the answer to all of my concerns, and set me completely at ease with everything. We kept having to reschedule our engagement session due to weather and were finally able meet in Richmond on Memorial Day weekend. It was super hot and humid but she was great and the pictures turned out amazing. She had amazing questionnaires to make sure that she had everything she needed and provided a timeline so that we knew what was happening when. She was super responsive anytime that I needed something. The day of she showed up and immediately got to work getting details and some candid getting ready shots. My hair and makeup ran a little long and she easily came up with a great modification to the schedule and moved right along. It was raining the entire day and had been raining for months so everything outside was an ugly muddy mess. I was secretly super worried about how our pictures would turn out and if we would have a good variety of locations with the weather restrictions. Love is not a big enough word for how I feel about my pictures, I'm obsessed.

C
Chang

Married on 10/20/2018

No brainer decision

Having Brandilynn as our wedding photographer was the very first decision I made for my wedding vendor list. And the best decision. She responds immediately to my email & message. Shows up on time, ... Read more time, even though she had to travel hundreds of miles to meet us during the engagement shooting site. She understands the style I expect and make it happen. During the shooting, she interacts with us like an old friend. You don't need to wait months to get your final picture. She edited about 40 pictures on the wedding day, and I am able to receive the final edition three weeks after the wedding. Plus, she is not only a photographer, but also a well experienced coordinator. On the wedding day, she had everything on her list, and was able to coordinate with other vendors and figured our everything in no time. My mother-in-law describes her like "oh boy, she is really good and professional" If I am able to redo my wedding (I am 120% sure I am not going to, but every bride would look back and think about what happened right?) I definitely would change some decisions. But she will always be on my vendor list. To sum it up, get her as your photographer. =)