Brandi's Bridal Boutique

Deshler, OH · View map

About Brandi's Bridal Boutique

Brandi's Bridal Boutique is your one stop shop for affordable quality bridal accessories and wedding supplies that will compliment all weddings and receptions with guaranteed personal attention to customer service.

If unique is what you seek, log onto www.brandisbridalboutique.com!

8 Reviews for Brandi's Bridal Boutique

8 Brandi's Bridal Boutique Reviews

S
Sherry

Married on 05/23/2015

We ordered the wedding champagne glasses and they turned out wonderful! Delivery was fast and I like how they were wrapped and double boxed the glasses. They also called to confirm the date that was ... Read more to be engraved. I thought that was very professional. I would definitely use them again!!!!!

A
Ashley

Married on 07/30/2012

We were very impressed with the service of Brandi's. We were late with ordering guestbook and other items. We received everything within a week. Read more We were very impressed with the service of Brandi's. We were late with ordering guestbook and other items. We received everything within a week.

C
Christine

Married on 08/28/2010

I had a great experience. All of my items purchased were beautiful and great quality. Shipping was fast. I never had doubt about the service. Thank you Brandi's Bridal Christine David ... Read more Christine David