Brandis Bridal Galleria

New Glarus, Wisconsin · View map · Visit website

About Brandis Bridal Galleria

Brandi’s Bridal Galleria Etc. is a wedding gown boutique located in New Glarus, Wisconsin. The boutique carries over 500 bridal gowns and over 1,000 bridesmaid dresses in their 12,000 square foot bridal salon. Relax in a comfortable environment as the professional stylists at Brandi’s Bridal Galleria Etc. provide friendly and personal assistance, while helping you find the perfect gown from their cutting-edge selection.

Experience
Owner Brandi received a degree in Fashion Merchandising and Design from Illinois State University. She followed her passion for the fashion industry and moved to New York City upon accepting an internship with Kenneth Cole. In 2003, she opened her bridal boutique, offering excellent customer service and a special wedding gown shopping experience.

Appointments are encouraged and take precedence over walk-ins at this boutique to ensure you receive the the dedicated service you deserve. Clients receive a unique wedding dress shopping experience at Brandi’s Bridal Galleria Etc., complete with a champagne toast. A wedding specialist will assist you in finding the best bridal look for you, complete with a veil, jewelry, and other bridal accessories. They also provide in-house alterations.

168 Reviews for Brandis Bridal Galleria

168 Brandis Bridal Galleria Reviews

AbbaZabba3000
Featured
Abby

Married on 09/25/2015

My Mom heard about the bridal sale at Brandi's so we went to check it out. Statia helped me and she was so sweet! She knew I was looking for a steal of a dress, but still took her time, listened to ... Read more what I wanted, help pull dresses and was very patient. I took the dress home that day, it was a score! The whole experience was awesome. Thank you Brandi's and Statia!

A
Anne Rego

Married on 10/20/2018

Great place for bridal and bridesmaid dresses!

I had a great experience at Brandi’s! The bridal consultants were so much fun to work with and they really listened to my style ideas and opinions (and my mom’s too) in order to help me find the ... Read more perfect gown. I only went to Brandi’s to try on gowns, and gown #3 ended up being the winner! (I still tried on a few more to make sure it was ‘the one’ and to have some fun too!) I also got my alterations done at Brandi’s. The seamstress was very professional, and the dress fit like a glove when it was ready for the wedding day! In addition, we chose to get our bridesmaid dresses at Brandi’s too! I knew exactly what color and style I wanted the bridesmaids to wear, and Brandi’s had it! The whole process with fitting and ordering the bridesmaid dresses was so easy! I highly recommend going to Brandi’s – they have gorgeous bridal and bridesmaid dresses and the customer service is amazing!

R
Rachel

Married on 05/12/2018

Having had a wedding this month, I ordered my dress from Brandi's recently. It was a great experience! I began my dress-hunt a bit later than usual (I started in the beginning of March, and was ... Read more surprised to find that most dresses take 3-6 months to receive after ordering!). The associate who helped me, Madeline, was wonderful though and able to find which brands/stylists they carried could accommodate a rush delivery by my wedding date. I wanted a nice looking dress, but in a blue color. They did not have a ton of non-white wedding dresses to look at, but plenty of bridesmaid's ones and I found one in a blue that matched the style I wanted. I received it several weeks before the wedding, and so had time for just a couple alterations to be made for it to be a perfect fit. Really loved shopping here, and would definitely recommend!