Brandis Bridal Galleria

New Glarus, Wisconsin, WI · View map · Visit website

About Brandis Bridal Galleria

Brandi’s Bridal Galleria Etc. is a wedding gown boutique located in New Glarus, Wisconsin. The boutique carries over 500 bridal gowns and over 1,000 bridesmaid dresses in their 12,000 square foot bridal salon. Relax in a comfortable environment as the professional stylists at Brandi’s Bridal Galleria Etc. provide friendly and personal assistance, while helping you find the perfect gown from their cutting-edge selection.

Experience
Owner Brandi received a degree in Fashion Merchandising and Design from Illinois State University. She followed her passion for the fashion industry and moved to New York City upon accepting an internship with Kenneth Cole. In 2003, she opened her bridal boutique, offering excellent customer service and a special wedding gown shopping experience.

Appointments are encouraged and take precedence over walk-ins at this boutique to ensure you receive the the dedicated service you deserve. Clients receive a unique wedding dress shopping experience at Brandi’s Bridal Galleria Etc., complete with a champagne toast. A wedding specialist will assist you in finding the best bridal look for you, complete with a veil, jewelry, and other bridal accessories. They also provide in-house alterations.

167 Reviews for Brandis Bridal Galleria

167 Brandis Bridal Galleria Reviews

AbbaZabba3000
Featured
Abby

Married on 09/25/2015

My Mom heard about the bridal sale at Brandi's so we went to check it out. Statia helped me and she was so sweet! She knew I was looking for a steal of a dress, but still took her time, listened to ... Read more what I wanted, help pull dresses and was very patient. I took the dress home that day, it was a score! The whole experience was awesome. Thank you Brandi's and Statia!

R
Rachel

Married on 05/12/2018

Having had a wedding this month, I ordered my dress from Brandi's recently. It was a great experience! I began my dress-hunt a bit later than usual (I started in the beginning of March, and was ... Read more surprised to find that most dresses take 3-6 months to receive after ordering!). The associate who helped me, Madeline, was wonderful though and able to find which brands/stylists they carried could accommodate a rush delivery by my wedding date. I wanted a nice looking dress, but in a blue color. They did not have a ton of non-white wedding dresses to look at, but plenty of bridesmaid's ones and I found one in a blue that matched the style I wanted. I received it several weeks before the wedding, and so had time for just a couple alterations to be made for it to be a perfect fit. Really loved shopping here, and would definitely recommend!

B
Brooke

Married on 10/21/2017

Brandi's was amazing. Especially Alysha, the girl who helped me find my dress! (Sorry if I butchered her name). She knew exactly what dress I'd want after seeing my reaction from the first couple of ... Read more of dresses I tried on. Amazing service.