BRANDON BURK PHOTOGRAPHY

Kaysville, UT · View map

About BRANDON BURK PHOTOGRAPHY

I specialize in engagement, bridal and wedding day photography. It is important for me to meet you and your fiancé prior to booking your wedding date. This allows for me to build rapport with the two of you prior to your photography sessions. Contact me to schedule a consultation at my studio.

Studio and Consultation: 930 W. Antelope Dr. Layton, UT

9 Reviews for BRANDON BURK PHOTOGRAPHY

9 BRANDON BURK PHOTOGRAPHY Reviews

S
Sara

Married on 06/17/2017

Brandon is an amazing photographer! We used him for our engagement pictures and wedding photography and we couldn't be happier with the results! After contacting him, he sent us links to websites that ... Read more clearly stated pricing and package options to fit our needs. He was flexible in adjusting photo packages to our requests and he made it easy to order pictures. He spent at least two hours with us for our engagement session and he had a lot of ideas of beautiful photo spots to visit! I really wanted engagement pictures with fresh snow on the trees and Brandon was willing to reschedule, if needed, to achieve this vision. He also provides all of the Pendleton blankets in his photos! On our wedding day, he spent over seven hours with us to get the best photos of our entire day of events. He was even willing to stay late to get all of the sunset photos we really wanted. All of his work and printing is extremely high quality and I highly recommend his services! He was our favorite wedding vendor to work with and although our wedding only lasted one day, we will cherish his photos on display in our home for the rest of our lives! Check out his Instagram accounts: https://www.instagram.com/utahweddingphotographer/?hl=en and https://www.instagram.com/brandonburkphotography/?hl=en

User4245620

2+ years ago

Brandon is the most amazing photographer in Utah. We interviewed a total of 5 photographers for our wedding and Brandon was by far the most professional and talented one. He care so much when for our ... Read more engagement pic we had our 4 years old with us for the session. The reason why other costumers said that you can not get better than Brandon, it is simply because it does not exist a better photographer than him. I lack of words to explain how grateful we are with all the work he put in our wedding. When I look at our engagement and wedding pictures I think we have the most beautiful memories in the word. The pics will make your memories last forever. This is an investment we will NEVER regret. Even now almost a year latter our friends and family constantly compliment us on the wonderful picture we have.

User3867778

2+ years ago

Brandon was great to work with. He is extremely organized and professional. He was always prompt and exceeded expectations. He always got our pictures to us sooner than expected and they turned out ... Read more beautiful. We loved that he offers the service of creating the actual invitations and thank you cards. They all turned out great!