Brandon Toma Photography

Torrance, CA · View map · Visit website

About Brandon Toma Photography

Brandon Toma Photography is a wedding photographer based in Torrance, California. He loves capturing meaningful moments and fun shots through his contemporary, natural, photojournalistic and traditional style. The photographer is also passionate about documenting those special moments that couples will remember for years to come. He also poses all necessary Permits to perform business in Southern California.

The company is owned and operated by Brandon Toma. Since 2015, he has been shooting engagements and weddings throughout the Greater Los Angeles area. Brandon closely works with each couple. He has a range of photographic services, including:

• Additional hours
  • Second shooter
  • Engagement shoot
  • Wedding portraits

Other Services
In addition to the above wedding-related services, Brandon Toma Photography also offers wedding photo items. These include:

• Albums

A
Featured
Anh-Chi Vu

Married on 10/27/2018

Professional, flexible, above and beyond!!

Brandon, and his assistants Eveline and Thuan, worked my wedding on October 27 in downtown Los Angeles. My husband, our families and I are thrilled with the results. We were afraid that the lowly lit ... Read more lit romantic setting of the venue would create a problem, but the photos turned out beautifully, and they captured multiple angles of every detail and event. We also opted for their photobooth option... and let me tell you - WHAT A HIT!! The sparkly pink backdrop was gorgeous, the props were fun and the do it yourself interface of the screen was easy to use (you can even redo shots!). My guests used the photobooth nonstop. We also arranged to have 20+ family portraits taken. These photos turned out perfect and are so special my family is printing them for all of our family members to have and cherish. On the day before our reception, my hair stylist called in sick on me, and was unable to procure a replacement in a timely manner. I panicked and reached out to everyone I knew, including Brandon. Within one or two hours Brandon had secured a well known professional hair stylist for me!! Talk about last minute, above and beyond service! Finally, and perhaps most important, Brandon and his team were professional, punctual, flexible, respectful and have great vision. With all that you get, their price is a steal. I would recommend Brandon and his team to any bride-to-be!

A
Annabell

Married on 04/12/2019

Best Photographer!

I am so thankful to Brandon for photographing our wedding! He did such a wonderful job, and I really appreciate all his hard work! From the beginning of the process Brandon was so helpful and ... Read more attentive! Brandon met with us to show us his work, and talk with us about what we had in mind! I really appreciated him taking the time to do that! Brandon was also so great at making everyone feel comfortable on my wedding day, and taking the best pictures, even when things got a little hectic. Brandon also sent us our beautiful pictures in just a few days after the ceremony! I would recommend Brandon to everyone! Thank you Brandon for helping make our special day so perfect!

E
Edward Rivas

Married on 10/07/2018

Highly Satisfied

Brandon and his team were very professional, highly satisfied with the quality of his work. Very helpful, in helping select a package, great prices. Overall it was a great experience, highly ... Read more recommend.