Brandy

Arlington, MA · View map · Visit website

About Brandy

Brandy is a Boston based event entertainment band that specializes in wedding music and professional event production. Brandy is a six piece band with over 25 years of professional experience. The band's exceptional live music is sure to make your wedding day an unforgettable event!

Brandy band includes a guitar, bass, keyboard, drums, saxophone, trumpet, flute and flugelhorn. Their band is made up of four exceptional male and female vocalists. With the size of the band and their expansive skillset, they are able to meet the specifications that the couple has for their wedding day. Their most popular wedding package includes:

• Cocktail hour
  • Sample music
  • Sound/PA system
  • Travel costs

Other services
In addition to the above wedding-related services, Brandy can provide:

• Instrumentals vocals

Featured
Tim

Married on 10/08/2016

4.7

Going into choosing a wedding band, I was lost. I was starting from scratch. After a careful search, it was clear that Brandy was a great value. However, it wasn't until leading up to the wedding and ... Read more the actual day of the wedding that I ended up even more satisfied than expected. Stephen was professional and helpful from the first second I contacted him. There was no sales pitch, no push, and no need to negotiate. He genuinely showed that he wanted Brandy to be a part of our wedding. He was understanding for the many details we were hoping for, and gave great advice on making the day perfection. We were pleased with all aspects of our wedding, but the #1 complement I got time and time again, was the band. They had great song selection, great musicians, and kept every having fun from beginning to end. Thank you Stephen and Brandy for a memorable experience. I would absolutely suggest Brandy to friends and family!

B
Brenda

Married on 11/03/2018

Absolutely Terrific

Amazing! Everyone danced all night long! Steve and entire band were professional and easy to work with. I would highly recommend for a wedding. Read more Amazing! Everyone danced all night long! Steve and entire band were professional and easy to work with. I would highly recommend for a wedding.

Priscilla
Priscilla Levesque

Married on 10/27/2018

5 plus stars!

We had an amazing time at our wedding. So happy we choose to have Bandy play at our wedding. The dance floor was packed all night. We appreciated the time Steve, the band leader took to make sure ... Read more everything went smoothly as planned. Really, could not have been happier with the amazing, live sound of Brandy!