Branford Flowers, LLC

Branford, Connecticut · View map · Visit website

About Branford Flowers, LLC

A wedding florist in Branford, Connecticut, Branford Flowers, LLC specializes in exceptional wedding florals. Owned and operated by talented floral designer Jennifer Hodgins, the company prides itself on working with each couple to craft floral pieces that speak directly to their specific tastes and budgets. From casual beach affairs to formal black tie extravaganzas, Branford Flowers, LLC is the perfect choice for beautifully detailed wedding blossoms!

Jennifer and her team offer couples a variety of floral services. For a truly personalized celebration, said services include the following:

• Consultations
  • Delivery
  • Setup

Other Services
From classic to rustic and everything in-between, Jennifer and her team also provide couples with an array of fresh floral arrangements. Options include:

• Chuppah décor
  • Altar decor
  • Bouquets
  • Corsages

Areas Covered
Branford Flowers, LLC proudly offers wedding floral services to couples located in Branford, Connecticut. In addition to the local area, said services are also extended to those in and around Connecticut.

42 Reviews for Branford Flowers, LLC

42 Branford Flowers, LLC Reviews

P
Featured
Paiten

Married on 09/30/2017

Jennifer from Branford Flowers is truly a master of her craft and made my wedding day so incredibly special! Meeting Jennifer for the first time, I was taken aback by how passionate she is about her ... Read more work, and also how personable and sweet she is! I presented her with the color scheme for my wedding, and several ideas straight from my wildest Pinterest dreams, and immediately I could tell she was very inspired. And she truly made these dreams come to life!! When I saw the bouquets, they were absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! In fact, they were so amazing that I’m choosing to preserve my bouquet. The colors popped so well with the dresses and the decor! My centerpieces were what I was most excited to see, and when I came up the stairs to line up for my ceremony and saw them, I literally started crying because they completely blew me away! They were exactly what I was envisioning but 100x better. The flower clusters Jennifer created for my ceremony were so beautiful that my wedding venue asked if they could keep them for the wedding the following day!! Throughout the entire night, I kept getting so many compliments, but the most recurring one was how beautiful the flowers were! Words cannot express my gratitude for Jennifer at Branford Flowers, and how thankful and lucky I am to have chosen her to be our Florist.

Caitlin
Caitlin

Married on 05/03/2019

An Amazing Experience

My husband and I were wed May 3rd of 2019 in Mystic CT. We are both from Long Island and because of all the travel and work schedules etc, we didn’t even meet with our first florist until March of ... Read more 2019. The day we met with Jennifer, we had also met with 2 other florists before we got to our 4pm appointment. Immediately I was impressed with Jennifer. She showed genuine interest in my likes and dislikes, he theme of the wedding and also myself and my husband. She was professional but also so extremely friendly and helpful. We decided to go with Branford flowers after Jennifer’s responsiveness, price, and also because she was our favorite florist of the three we had met with. We couldn’t be happier after she made such amazing bouquets and boutonnières. My husband was not one for wearing flowers at all, but after seeing the mock up of his bout, he was very impressed which in itself made me so happy we had Jennifer as our Florist. Overall, we would definitely recommend her services 👍🏻😊

L
Lauren

Married on 08/19/2018

The flowers that Jennifer provided were perfect! They had a wonderful full bloom for our special day and were exactly what I wanted for the right price! She was very flexible and allowed our friends ... Read more to pick up the flowers which helped us stay within budget.