Branson Maxwell Photo & Video

Salt Lake City, UT · View map · Visit website

About Branson Maxwell Photo & Video

Branson Maxwell Photo & Video is a wedding videography & photography company based out of Salt Lake City, Utah. Branson has been published on many wedding magazines and blogs including Junebug Weddings and Wedding Sparrow and is known for incorporating nature into his images and videos.

Style

Branson's style is natural, light, and clean, and he uses timeless editing techniques to ensure his work stays visually stunning forever. His videos are cinematic and colorful, and he treats every frame as its own unique work of art.

Branson Maxwell offers both wedding videography and photography packages for local Utah weddings and elopements, LDS temple weddings, stateside, and destination weddings. Services available include but are not limited to:

• High-definition full-feature and highlight videos
  • Multiple cameras
  • Willingness to work across multiple locations
  • Aerial drone footage

Pricing

Branson has packages available for videography, photogeraphy, or both toghether. Visit www.bransonmaxwell.com for pricing.

2 Reviews for Branson Maxwell Photo & Video

2 Branson Maxwell Photo & Video Reviews

Larinda
Featured
Larinda Nichols

Married on 06/01/2019

Pick this one!

I am so grateful I found Branson to take my wedding photos. During the event, Branson was somehow everywhere at once, taking the most incredible pictures I’ve ever seen! (Seriously, every photo could ... Read more be on the cover of a magazine.) Not only am I grateful for his amazing photography, I am also grateful for his personality. Branson is a true professional, but he was also a fun and relaxing guest to have at my wedding. It was almost like having a friend at my side... a friend who take really, really good pictures! Thank you Branson for being so amazing. I couldn’t have asked for more.

Trista
Trista Cowley-Migliori

Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing! Amazing!

Branson was absolutely incredible. He made my wedding day a day I truly will never forget! Every single person who's seen my photos is in absolute awe at the quality and how much emotion you can feel ... Read more by looking at them! Seriously thank you Branson!!

Branson Maxwell Photo & Video FAQ