Brass String Chamber Ensemble

Naperville, IL · View map · Visit website

About Brass String Chamber Ensemble

Brass String Chamber Ensemble (BSCE) s a musical performance group located in Naperville, Illinois, specializing in providing beautiful ceremony (and reception) music for wedding throughout Chicagoland. These expert musicians have over 25 years of experience performing at weddings, ensuring an elegant and magical ceremony to remember. Whether you are interested in classical or contemporary music, the Brass String Chamber Ensemble would be delighted to be a part of your big day. They have been providing professional music services to couples in Chicago, Naperville, Schaumburg, and all surrounding suburbs since 1990.

The BSCE offers a wide variety of musical arrangements, as well as a comprehensive library with more than 1,000 songs. Their ensembles include string quartet, Stonegate brass quintet, string quartet with trumpets, solo trumpet, and solo violin as well as other instrumental combinations. They provide traditional musical arrangements - including Canon, Trumpet Voluntary, Jesu Joy, Hornpipe, Wedding March (etc.) and many non-traditional and more contemporary options including music by the Beatles, Led Zeppelin, Sia, Sting, Beyonce, Aerowmith, Lady Gaga, Ed Sheeran, Walk the Moon (etc.) They also have a large collection of Bollywood string quartet music which is a perfect way to entertain guets during a South Asian wedding.

Some of the services they provide are:

• Instrumentals (Trumpet, Violin, Viola, Cello, Horn, Trombone, Tuba, Origan, Piano)
  • Vocals

D
Featured
Dee Dee

Married on 05/25/2019

Music by the BSCE sets the perfect tone for your wedding! They are incredible!

I cannot imagine an instrumental ensemble capable of creating a more beautiful musical experience than BSCE! The music they provided for my daughter's wedding was absolutely magnificent! Every piece ... Read more was polished and perfected, yet played expressively from the heart. We chose to have a string quintet, 2 trumpets and a timpani. Each musician performed at virtuoso level; as a group, they achieved a superb blend. The BSCE has an endless repertoire, ranging from chamber classics and trumpet voluntaries for ceremony music to light jazz and pop for cocktail / dinner music. Each piece is arranged so creatively and played so professionally that is is an absolute joy to listen to them play! Plus, they will customize their music to fit your needs: in our case, they worked with us to add and subtract interludes and musical repeats to achieve the perfect timing for our processionals. They will also customize the combination of instruments to fit your preferences. They are consummate professionals who love what they do and perform with breath-taking artistry. In addition, founders Paul & Kris Semanic are among the most delightful people l have ever worked with. They will take a genuine interest in making your event musically perfect!

K
kim

Married on 09/15/2018

Outstanding, amazing, talented group of people

Planing a wedding is very stressful. I am sure everyone can agree with me on this. However, working with Kris & Paul Semanic -The Brass String Chamber Ensemble was a pleasure. They are very special ... Read more people that go above and beyond. They helped me immensely. Very detailed and professional. They have forms to help with all the details of the ceremony (readings, wedding party, etc.) They walked me through all of the music to select from. Not to mention there website. Everyone should check it out. The instrumental music is just beautiful to listen to. I cried when I heard them playing. I knew right then and there that this was what I was going to have playing at my wedding ceremony. When I walked down the isle and hear the ensemble playing it was just breath taking. ALL of my guests were in awwww. I had so many compliments. They said "they had never been to such beautiful wedding" and that "the music was unbelievable and it made my wedding complete." I have to agree with them. I also had them play during my cocktail hour. Just an amazing talented group of people. I highly recommend Kris & Paul Semanic - The Brass String Chamber Ensemble you will NOT be disappointed. I am so very grateful to them both. Wedding Date 9-15-18 Kimmy D.

S
Stefanie

Married on 06/09/2018

The Brass String Chamber Ensemble (BSCE) truly made our wedding special! My husband and I are professional musicians and wanted only the best as far as music for our wedding. The BSCE was hands down ... Read more the best choice for providing professional musical performances for our wedding! They were easy to communicate with and they provided helpful suggestions to make the experience for both ourselves and our guests a memorable one! It's been 3 months since our wedding, and people are STILL talking about how wonderful the music was that BSCE provided!