Bravo Events

Ventura, CA · View map · Visit website

About Bravo Events

Bravo Events is a wedding and event planning company based in Ventura, California. The team of professional planners will be there with you every step of the way, ensuring that your wedding day flows smoothly and as planned. The planners seek to provide a stress-free planning experience, allowing guests to relax and enjoy their day. Bravo Events offers expert service for weddings of all sizes and styles at an affordable price.

Experience
Bravo Events is owned by expert planner Margarita “Maggie” Bravo. She has years of professional planning experience, and has designed and planned weddings of up to 800 guests. She and her team are bilingual planners who understand the importance of maintaining cultural traditions while giving weddings a modern twist. She is joined by assistant coordinator Amparo Lozano and customer service specialist Valerie Mendez.

Bravo Events offers day-of coordination, partial planning and full-planning services for your rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony and reception. They service all sorts of weddings, including double weddings, destination weddings, military weddings and eco-friendly weddings. Wedding planning services include:

• Budget analysis

Patty
Featured
Patty

Married on 05/25/2019

More than just a day of coordinator

One of the best decisions that I could have made during this stressful wedding process was hiring a day of coordinator. Not only was Maggie my day of coordinator, but she contacted me at least once or ... Read more twice a month from the time I hired her (6months before my event) until our big day! She viewed my vision and made it a reality. Don't get me wrong, I was an emotional bridezilla throughout our wedding day, as things weren't going as I had planned, but Maggie kept her cool whenever I expressed any form of stress on my behalf and whenever she said that everything would work out, I put my trust in her. The day of my wedding, my mom's friend who was making our cake bailed on her and as soon as she called Maggie for help, Maggie found a cake for us the day of that looked just like the one we had wanted! I didn't even know about this dilemma until after the reception! She is a gem. She had two assistants with her who took great care of us, not only making sure that we were fed, but who when out to get ice for us and decorate our reception tables! I want to throw another big event just to work alongside Maggie and her team again! :)

Carolina
Carolina

Married on 06/15/2019

One of the best choices you can make!

Bravo Events was one of the best investments we could have made during our wedding planning. My fiance and I had already started some of the planning and had hired a few vendors on our own when we ... Read more found Bravo events. Immediately upon speaking with Margarita for the first time, I got a great feeling about hiring her and her team to help us continue our wedding planning. As soon as she was on board she took a look at the contracts of the few vendors we already had and she followed up with each and every one of them personally. She also recommended great makeup, bar tending, decorator/florist, photography and cake vendors. She kept in contact with all of our vendors and helped us create a timeline incorporating our ideas. Margarita was always very responsive to emails, calls and texts. She also kept great communication with us throughout the whole planning, even just to check up on how we were doing and to keep us informed. Needless to say, we were able to better enjoy our wedding day because of her and her team. They were so professional and efficient that we really had very little to even worry about on our wedding day. We felt confident that if any issues were to arise, they would be able to take care of them. Our wedding turned out great in large part because of the great help, advice and service that was provided from start to finish. We highly recommend Margarita Bravo and Bravo Events as an event planning/coordinating business.

Sam
Sam Baumer

Married on 06/14/2019

Maggie is amazing!

Maggie was so patient and kind throughout the entire wedding planning process which lasted several months. She executed our three day event in a calm and collected manner and it was all very organized ... Read more and she understood our concept. She is also super fun and has lots of creative ideas and thinks of things to have at the wedding that we never would have thought on our own. We are so lucky that we found her to be our wedding coordinator. Thank you Maggie, you are AMAZING! xoxo