Bravo Image

Cancun, Mexico · View map

About Bravo Image

Bravo Image is a photographic service company based in Miami, Florida and operating Worldwide. Bravo Image offers over 11 years of experience in making images that are real and emotive. We love to capture the magic of your day in a unique and beautiful way. From behind-the-scenes to the moment you say "I do", Bravo Image will ensure you can remember not only the details but all the "Feels" of your wedding day, for a lifetime.

Experience

Brenda Bravo graduated from California State University with a degree in Visual Communication, and has been a part of the photography industry for 11 years. She has attended photography workshops around the world, including wedding photography and photojournalism workshops with top Photographers in Turkey, Argentina, Peru, Mexico and the U.S.

Bravo Image specializes in intimate, artistic and storytelling photography of wedding ceremonies and receptions. Bravo specializes in capturing the raw emotion of your wedding day, from pre-wedding jitters to the joy of the dancefloor. She may produce your photos in custom albums, canvases, prints, and other items, and also offers Save the Dates and Thank You cards. Their photography services include:

• Additional hours

16 Bravo Image Reviews

T
Tianqi

Getting married on 07/27/2019

Brenda is AWESOME. If you want a super fun, accommodating, responsive photographer, look no further. We managed to book Brenda last minute before our holiday to Peru as we really wanted to get a shoot ... Read more shoot done in Cusco. Thanks again for squeezing us in on the one rest day you had, hope you had as much fun as we did. We were so excited to receive the photos and THEY DID NOT DISAPPOINT! Beautifully edited vibrant colours so very natural. We are so happy with them!

Dan
Dan DeMaster

Married on 06/01/2019

Great pictures!

Brenda was a phenomenal photographer! Such great ideas and the photos came out better than I could have hoped for! Well worth it! I’m glad I agreed with my husband to book Brenda. Brenda is extremely ... Read more friendly and professional!

M
Maria Pia

Married on 03/24/2018

Brenda is amazing! I was planning my wedding from abroad and she was always available to chat via Skype and we met in person every time I went back to Lima, which really helped the day of, as it was ... Read more like working with a friend. She instantly clicked with the wedding party and blended in during the actual party. We have so many beautifully artistic photos as well as fun and casual pictures, it’s easy to relive the whole day every time I see them.