BRAVO-Live DJ

Hurricane, West Virginia · View map · Visit website

About BRAVO-Live DJ

BRAVO-Live DJ is a professional wedding DJ in Hurricane, West Virginia, who is the largest mobile DJ company on the East Coast and performs at over 200 events every year. They work closely with you to create a custom package designed to suit your needs and your event, as each wedding is unique. Due to BRAVO’s professional event management, they guarantee couples will have peace of mind during their big day.

BRAVO-Live DJ is able to play club, country, electronic, hip hop, indie, international, jazz, oldies, pop, R&B, soul, rock, and top 40 music. BRAVO has liability insurance and can provide MC services for your event in addition to music. Uplighting is available on request as additional equipment to be used during your big day.

87 Reviews for BRAVO-Live DJ

87 BRAVO-Live DJ Reviews

H
Featured
Hannah

Married on 08/04/2018

EJ was AWESOME at our wedding. He played all the crazy songs we requested, helped to coordinate the evening in midst of chaos, made sure Derek & I were taken care and just made the whole evening ... Read more great. We couldn't have been happier with our choice. Katie was excellent to work with leading up to our event as well. I asked a million questions and she was already friendly and ready to assist! As soon as we have our pictures back, I'll send some!

Angie
Angie Wheatley Vanover

Married on 04/13/2019

Josh is the best

Bravo-Live DJ made the night even better than expected! The up lighting made our already gorgeous venue look better than I could've imagined! Josh Ruby is just the sweetest and professional person. He ... Read more He made sure every detail of the evening was taken care of and that my daughter (the bride) was enjoying the night and made sure she was ready to proceed with every detail as we moved through the night. I would highly recommend Josh and his team to anyone looking for a stress free DJ experience!

K
Katie Jarrell

Married on 10/06/2018

Best DJ Ever!

I would highly recommend Bravo Live DJ to anyone hoping to hire a DJ for a wedding/event. From start to finish, everyone I worked with was incredibly helpful, organized, and professional. Everything ... Read more we asked for was provided during our wedding reception and our DJ (Todd) kept the reception organized and on time in such a fun and perfect way! Most of our guests commented that Todd was the best DJ they had ever heard or that we had one of the most fun DJs at any wedding they had ever been to! If you want to have an amazingly fun reception without worrying about a single thing - I would recommend this DJ company!! We worked with Todd, so I can't say enough great things about him, but I have heard great things about all of the DJs at Bravo Live!