Bravo Weddings & Events

Sonoma, CA · View map · Visit website

About Bravo Weddings & Events

Bravo Weddings & Events is a Sonoma, California-based wedding planning company. The company was established in 2014 and is made up of three talented and dedicated wedding planners: Lisa Bravo, Katrina Reed and Katy Lohse. They also have a team of great assistants that help the wedding planners out on wedding days. Bravo Weddings & Events is here to help create the wedding you've always dreamed of having.

Bravo Weddings offers planning services for wedding ceremonies and receptions, as well as rehearsal dinners. Couples have the choice of full or partial planning services, depending on how much assistance you are looking for. The team also provides the following services:

• Budget analysis
  • Day-of coordination
  • Timelines
  • Referrals
  • To-do lists

Other Services
In addition to the above wedding-related planning services, Bravo Weddings & Events has experience planning the following wedding types:

• Civil

Brittany
Featured
Brittany

Married on 09/07/2018

I started working with Lisa a little over a year before our big day and was amazed at how responsive and flexible she was! Given the package I selected I thought I would only be able to work with her ... Read more maybe 6 months out but she started working with us right away! We live in Boston and were having a destination wedding in Napa so we really looked to her for vendor recommendations and couldn't have been happier with all of her suggestions! She stayed within our budget (which is always important) and helped make our special day something we will never forget! We've been married a little over a month and we still have family members and friends talk about how great she was and how helpful! She even took our Polaroid camera that we had on the welcome table and walked around the reception taking pictures of everyone and reminding people to sign our guestbook so now we have something to look back on for years to come! THANK YOU LISA FOR EVERYTHING! Our wedding was perfect and it wouldn't have been a success without you! If you're getting married in the Napa area - HIRE LISA NOW!!

michelle
michelle

Married on 04/20/2019

Couldn't have had my dream wedding without them!

Katrina Reed and the Bravo team are professionals! Katrina was a joy to work with and went above and beyond leading up to the big day and then REALLY blew it out of the water on my actual wedding ... Read more day. Mother nature was not on our side on the big day (to say the least) and Katrina and her team went out of their way to roll with the punches and switch things up to still ensure everything went smoothly. I honestly couldn't have done it without them and I'm so grateful. I cannot recommend them enough!! Thank you so much!!!

Jill
Jill

Married on 04/06/2019

Couldn't have done it without Lisa!

Lisa was absolutely amazing! We hired her as our day-of coordinator and she was the reason our wedding day went so smoothly. Leading up to the big day, she was so responsive through email and over ... Read more the phone, answering any questions that came up (I had a lot!) She and her assistant were so on top of everything during the wedding. She got all the gifts packed in our car, made sure we actually got something to eat, and was amazing at communicating with our other vendors, both before and during the wedding. Having Lisa as our coordinator made our wedding day perfect. Thanks Lisa!