Bre Kathleen Photography

Florence, AZ · View map

About Bre Kathleen Photography

Empowering young adults and couples to live out their lives boldly and to feel beautiful while doing it because YOU are! It's time to start CELEBRATING your beauty and I can't wait to help you do that!

8 Reviews for Bre Kathleen Photography

8 Bre Kathleen Photography Reviews

S
Samantha

Married on 02/24/2018

Bre is amazing! She captured our engagement and wedding photos & was always professional and friendly! I truly do not consider myself a photogenic person, but when we got our pictures back I was in ... Read more shock! She is able to capture the true happiness and love in each photo. Thank you for giving us memories for a lifetime!

S
Samantha

Married on 06/03/2017

Bre did an amazing job with a session I did with my boyfriend! She is super professional, & extremely sweet! I highly recommend her to anyone needing photos! Read more Bre did an amazing job with a session I did with my boyfriend! She is super professional, & extremely sweet!! I highly recommend her to anyone needing photos!

M
Megan

Married on 04/22/2017

Bre is absolutely amazing. My boyfriend and I had her do not only our prom but also our year and a half and we will definitely be having her do anything else we need in the future! I am extremely ... Read more picking and to be perfectly honest, would never entrust anyone else with my big days. I've never been unhappy with the work she has done for me.