Breanna White Photography

Provo, UT · View map · Visit website

About Breanna White Photography

Breanna White Photography is a photography company in Provo, Utah. The photographer, Breanna, will do whatever it takes to capture that perfect shot, whether that is climbing mountains or wading in rivers. She works to catch moments that are raw and genuine, bringing a natural style to every shot. With Breanna White Photography, you are guaranteed to end up with photos that tell your love story.

Breanna White understands how every moment matters. She will provide you with all of the best photos she takes, all of which she reviews and retouches. She also offers packages that include a premium album. Services include:

• Destination/travel
  • High-resolution images
  • One event/day
  • Trash the dress

Other Services
With Breanna White Photography, you’ll end up with photos that you’ll cherish forever. So, it’s important for you to be able to receive them in any format you want. Formats offered include:

• Albums

M
Featured
Maren

Married on 05/13/2017

Breanna is so talented and so great to work with! I was able to do a redo of my wedding pictures for my first anniversary, as the first time around my pictures were not to my liking (I had skimped a ... Read more bit on this area of my budget). Having not so great pictures of your wedding isn’t fun, but Breanna saved the day! She truly knows what she is doing, and she made both me and my husband look amazing. I wish I had her for my original photos! Don’t skimp on photos, and choose Breanna! You will be in love with your photos!

R
Rebecca

Getting married on 10/13/2026

Cares about her couples.

Breanna White is an artist. Her canvas is the couple’s she works for/with to capture their wedding. Investing in a photographer of her caliber pays back tenfold, as she will invest in you. Breanna ... Read more communicates and is available for her couples to use as an experienced, connected wedding vendor. I highly recommend her to any bride looking to feel special on her wedding day.

M
Mandy

Married on 05/18/2019

Bre is the BEST!!!

I can't say enough about Bre. Not only was she my wedding photographer but I also feel like I got a friend and a sister at the end of this journey. She is very easy to work with, bounce ideas off of, ... Read more and she really wants to capture those raw moments and emotions for you. She responds very quick and is so easy to work with. She is insanely talented with lighting, angles, and making you look good. What I love about Bre is she can take you to a place that has been photographed 100 times and makes it look like a totally different place. I didn't want our wedding pictures to look like everybody else's. I love unique, different, fun, and sexy. Bre delivered on that for sure. :) Her turn around time is awesome, because we of course are all excited to see the pictures. I did five sessions with Bre - Engagements, Bridals, Boudoir, Wedding day, and Trash the dress. Her price is awesome for what you get and the talent behind it. One more thing I love about Bre is she gives you ALL the pictures she takes, she doesn't charge extra for more time on your wedding day. Some photographers say they will only give you X amount of photos, and will only be at your wedding day for X amount of hours. Bre is there when you ask her to be and leaves when it's over. There are so many photographers out there, so pick wisely. Bre is the best and does not disappoint, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU Breanna. We love all of our pictures and are so happy we have all of these memories to cherish forever. Dax and I are so happy we chose you and that you got to be in our lives this past year and share this special day with us. We love you!