Breathless Moments Photography

Bethel, OH · View map · Visit website

About Breathless Moments Photography

Breathless Moments Photography is an award-winning wedding photographer serving Cincinnati, Ohio and Northern Kentucky. They specialize in natural, romantic and fun photography of you and your loved ones for your special day. Breathless Moments Photography has been in the photography business for 18 years and loved every minute of it. They strive to be the best in the business and maintain the highest standards of quality to deliver you photographs that will make you happy.

Breathless Moments Photography offers seven unique photography packages to make sure there's something for everyone. They offer online pre-viewing, ordering and delivery for every wedding. Your wedding photos are posted to an online gallery just days after they're taken so you can even browse through them while you're still on your honeymoon. Their top-tier and most popular package includes:

• Three professional photographers (shooting in photojournalistic, traditional and black & white styles)
  • Three storybook albums
  • Photo booth
  • Flash drive with full-resolution, corrected images
  • Copyright release

Other Services
While their photography service will make sure to capture and preserve the memories of your special day, they'll also provide a DJ to help make your day memorable with entertainment services.

3 Reviews for Breathless Moments Photography

3 Breathless Moments Photography Reviews

C
Featured
Caitlyn

Married on 10/27/2017

Don and Vanessa were great to work with! I would highly recommend them to any one I know. Don took great posed photos while Vanessa took more candid shots. The pictures turned out wonderful! Read more Don and Vanessa were great to work with! I would highly recommend them to any one I know. Don took great posed photos while Vanessa took more candid shots. The pictures turned out wonderful!

R
Regina

Married on 08/26/2017

Breathless moments photography did the photography at my august wedding they are great. Check them out you won't be disappointed. Thanks Don and Vanessa! Read more Breathless moments photography did the photography at my august wedding they are great. Check them out you won't be disappointed. Thanks Don and Vanessa!

M
Meagan

Married on 05/26/2018

3.8

I chose Breathless Moments because they quoted me the lowest price for what I was looking for: a second shooter, 7 or 8 hours, and digital copies of the photos. We made a few payments before the ... Read more wedding. My mom had to call 3 times to make one of the payments because they never answered the phone. This had us a little worried that we had lost our photographers after making a partial payment (but they did get back to us after a little bit). They had the pictures to me 2 weeks after my wedding. They had an online gallery with watermarks, and they mailed me a memory stick with all the photos with no watermark. I would suggest providing the online gallery without watermarks so it is easier to share with family. They do not edit any photos they provide on the memory stick, which is a service most wedding photographers do provide, so know that before you choose them if that is something that is important to you. It worked for us because we had good lighting at our outdoor wedding. They were very responsible and flexible with day of. They showed up on time, and did not leave until I had signed a paper releasing them. I've had friends whose photographers left right at the time their contract ended, which was before the bride and groom left. I appreciate their character in that area. They also do not charge for extra hours.

Breathless Moments Photography FAQ