Breathtaking by Angelica

Gastonia, NC · View map · Visit website

About Breathtaking by Angelica

Breathtaking by Angelica is a passionate hair and makeup company based out of Charlotte, North Carolina. Owned by Angelica Chumbi, this unique business prides themselves on their ability to make you look and feel beautiful. Angelica has worked with both men and women from various cultural backgrounds and ethnicities, ensuring anyone can use her for their big day. Breathtaking by Angelica looks forward to bringing your unique vision to life.

Experience

Angelica has been doing hair and makeup on location since 2010, after assisting her dad at his hair salon. In 2014, she went to cosmetology school, and earned her license in 2015. Recently she’s had the opportunity to work with well-known brands such as Estee Lauder, Bobbi Brown and Le Metier de Beaute. This experience has expanded her knowledge and made her a better skincare and makeup artist.

Breathtaking by Angelica offers both hair and makeup trials before your big day, allowing you to test out your vision beforehand, and ask any questions you may have. Angelica is happy to work with groups of up to 15 people, so you and your bridal party can all get ready together. She'll come to you, ensuring your morning is as stress-free as possible. Additional services include:

• Blowouts

6 Breathtaking by Angelica Reviews

Allison
Allison

Married on 09/29/2018

Angelica was absolutely amazing! She did my hair and make up for my engagement pictures, me and my bridesmaids hair and make up for my wedding, and my mothers make up for my wedding. She made us feel ... Read more feel and look beautiful. She manages her time extremely well and has a wonderful bubbly personality. I look forward to her doing my hair and make up for my maternity pictures. I highly recommend her to everyone! Thank you Angelica for making my day so special!!! xoxo

C
Chantasy

Married on 08/19/2018

Angelica is absolutely AMAZING. I am so thankful that I was able to book her for my wedding. She did my hair and makeup as well as several of my bridesmaids hair and we could not have been happier ... Read more with her work. From the time that we did our first trial for my hair and makeup I knew that I had made the right decision. She takes her time and makes sure that everything looks and feels great. She is definitely a master at her craft and it is easily seen in her work. Angelica made me feel so beautiful and confident on my wedding day and for that I am forever grateful. If you are looking for the best of the best makeup and hair artists in this area, no need to look any further. You won’t regret working with Angelica.

S
Susan

Married on 10/14/2017

I wanted to start off by saying, it was a pleasure working with Angelica! She was so sweet though out the whole process from getting quotes to booking to day of wedding and she also reached out after ... Read more after the service. She takes pride in her work and you can tell from the moment you talk to her. I had a day wedding and she started hair and make up at 4 in the morning. She will work with you and your party. I've always had trouble curling my hair and having it stay. Angelica is a miracle worker. She had my hair curled for the whole day!! The out come of everything was beautiful. My bridesmaids and I showed her what we wanted from the photos on Instagram and she delivered it very well and her price was very reasonable! I definitely recommend Breathtaking by Angelica. The name says it all!