Bredenbeck's Bakery

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, PA · View map · Visit website

About Bredenbeck's Bakery

Bredenbeck’s Bakery is a cake business in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. The original Bredenbeck’s was opened in 1889 in Northern Liberties by an immigrant baker from Bavaria. Their success allowed them to open stores in Mayfair, Germantown, and Mt. Airy and in 1954 they sold the business to two longtime employees, Walter and Otto Haug. Walter Haug’s daughter, Karen, went on to open the current location in Philadelphia. She expanded into an ice cream parlor and now ships sweet treats all across the United States.

They design and create custom cakes for your wedding of any size that coordinate with your wedding theme, style and colors. They can make cake pops, cookies, cupcakes, groom’s cakes, cakes, croquembouches, pastries and dessert buffets. They offer consultations, private tastings, delivery, and setup. They have a wide variety of flavors, fillings and icings and can create custom flavors to your taste. They accommodate dietary needs including diabetic, lactose- and gluten-free. They create stunning cakes that can feature flowers, lace, heirlooms, or any other items you wish to incorporate.

666 Reviews for Bredenbeck's Bakery

666 Bredenbeck's Bakery Reviews

M
Featured
Melanie

Married on 09/29/2018

We got our wedding cake as part of our catering package with Feastivities Events. At the tasting we got to try all the different pound cake and buttercream flavors. We decided on the lemon raspberry ... Read more pound cake and added the lemon filling. The cakes were delicious and it was hard to choose! They helped us decide on decorations and even allowed us to bring them our own wood flowers to match the rest of the decor. On the day of the wedding I couldn't stop staring at the cake because it looked amazing! All our guests really loved the cake and we had not a slice left at the end of the night. I was looking forward to some serious cake binge but it was too good to have leftovers!

Mrs.Davis41214
Juenelle

Getting married on 04/12/2019

My cake was perfect, the color matched my colors perfectly, the design was breathtaking, Thank you Bredenbeck's! Read more My cake was perfect, the color matched my colors perfectly, the design was breathtaking, Thank you Bredenbeck's!!!!!

T
Tracie-Jo Crowthers

Married on 12/31/2018

Personal and amazing!

I received so many compliments not only on the presentation of my cake, but on the taste! A number of people requested information about where I got the cake from because they wanted to get more! Read more I received so many compliments not only on the presentation of my cake, but on the taste! A number of people requested information about where I got the cake from because they wanted to get more!