Breezy Meadows Farm

Mooresville, NC · View map · Visit website

About Breezy Meadows Farm

Breezy Meadows Farm is a barn wedding venue located in Mooresville, North Carolina. Breezy Meadows Farm is an equestrian farm that welcomes couples in to offer a gorgeous and unique setting for their special day. This wedding venue is also fit to host engagement parties, rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions. With a variety of indoor and outdoor spaces to utilize, Breezy Meadows Farm is a versatile space that you can really make your own on your special day.

Facilities and Capacity
Breezy Meadows Farm offers a variety of spaces for you to enjoy on your special day. The barn itself at this rustic wedding venue can accommodate receptions and other special life events with up to 300 guests. This barn has plenty of space for all these guests to enjoy a seated meal and still have a ton of room for dancing and entertainment. This barn is well insulated and can be heated during the colder months for your personal comfort. Additionally, the barn features modern amenities through recent renovations such as granite countertops in the restrooms. There are also two other smaller spaces available for rental at the Breezy Meadows Farm. Annabelle’s Parlor and the Sheriff’s Office are two separate spaces with heating and air conditioning that are fit to host more intimate affairs.

The team at Breezy Meadows Farm offers a wide variety of services that go above and beyond what a traditional wedding venue would offer. This team specializes in creating stylish, elegant, and rustic style weddings that will bring your barn and farm wedding vision come to life. This team will provide as much or as little on-site support you need in order to make you day run effortlessly. Breezy Meadows Farm offers full planning services that include day-of coordination, event design, communicating with caterers. Additionally, Breezy Meadows Farm will take care of all the set up, clean up, floral selection, schedule creation, seating arrangements, invitation design, and much more.

12 Reviews for Breezy Meadows Farm

12 Breezy Meadows Farm Reviews

L
Featured
Lisa

Married on 05/02/2015

Paula and her staff were wonderful to work with. She helped me every step of the way. If I needed help finding different vendors she would guide me in the right direction. Everything about my day was ... Read more was amazing. They made sure that the day of was worry free. The only thing I needed to do that day was be there. We went over everything before hand and all my ideas were elaborated on to make the wedding and reception exactly how I wanted it. I could not have asked for a more perfect day.

V
Vicky Leonard

Married on 07/28/2019

Superior services and value

Paula is an amazing lady to work with. She met all our needs with ease and was there as we needed her. She really does make your wedding a day to remember. I highly recommend Breezy Meadows Farm as ... Read more you can not beat the price and service anywhere! No regrets here!

Ashley
Ashley Blackwell

Married on 07/28/2019

Simply Amazing!

They worked with us on our small budget and helped us to make our wedding nothing less than amazing! They were there to help if we needed it and allowed us to enjoy it and have a great time! My family ... Read more loved the barn venue, its clean, and the staff are very friendly. This is an absolute must have place for your wedding.