Breezy Point Resort

Pequot Lakes, MN · View map · Visit website

About Breezy Point Resort

Breezy Point Resort is a hotel wedding venue located in Pequot Lakes, Minnesota. Set on a tranquil lake, this venue has been helping families and friends celebrate special occasions for more than 90 years. This destination wedding venue sits on 3,000 acres, offering you a paradise location for your special day. They are located in the heart of the Brainerd Lake Area and are a short drive from the Twin Cities, Duluth, and Fargo.

Facilities and Capacity
Breezy Point Resort’s new Lakeside Ballroom, set on top of the restaurant and entertainment lounge, offers beautiful views of the entire Breeze Bay. This space can be divided to accommodate smaller gatherings. Couples may host up to 250 guests in the Lakeside Ballroom.

The Minnesota Room has the largest dance floor at the venue. With an open floor plan, this event space can be customized to fit your wedding needs. They can accommodate up to 500 guests. The Whitebirch Room is an elegant and spacious location to host a wedding, featuring high ceilings, lovely chandeliers, and a large dance floor. Couples can host up to 500 people in this space as well.

For your ceremony, Breezy Point Resort offers three different locations where you can say your “I dos.” The Breezy Point Conference Center boasts 18,000 square feet and can accommodate anywhere from five to 500 guests. The Antlers Pavilion is set outdoors amongst nature but covered. Couples can host 200 people in this space. Lastly, the Point Lawn is also set outdoors and offers panoramic views of Pelican Lake. You may host up to 300+ people on the lawn. Also available for your wedding celebration is the Breezy Belle, a paddle-wheel boat available May through October.

This venue provides plenty of picturesque photo opportunities set against nature, the lake, or the various buildings. Their event staff can work with you to help bring your wedding vision to life. In addition to your wedding ceremony and reception, this venue is also able to host your bridal shower, engagement party, and rehearsal dinner. Couples wishing to elope can also use this facility. Breezy Point Resort’s services include:

• Bridal suite

F
Featured
Farrah

Married on 09/27/2014

We got married on the Breezy Belle and it was a beautiful ceremony. I worked with Sylvia, Group Sales Manager, and she was great! She was very helpful and made our day very special. Read more We got married on the Breezy Belle and it was a beautiful ceremony. I worked with Sylvia, Group Sales Manager, and she was great! She was very helpful and made our day very special.

Whitney
Whitney

Married on 02/16/2019

Breezy Point Saved My Wedding

Brandi at Breezy Point Resort saved my wedding. Not only had my original venue closed 2 months before the wedding, but I also broke my leg a month before! Brandi helped keep my head on straight and ... Read more worked closely with my mother-in-law to make sure we had everything we needed. The staff was amazing; kind, courteous, helpful and all smiles! They even got me a wheel chair for the night since I couldn’t walk. Definitely check out the different ballrooms at the Resort. We had the Lakeside ballroom, which was perfect for 65 people. Lots of space and room for the kids to run around. Our wedding was in the winter, which was fun for our Minnesota family who loves to ice fish and skate. With Pelican lake right there, we had an awesome weekend of fun and games before the wedding! Breezy even maintains several lakeside ice-skating areas! Awesome treat!

A
Angie

Married on 08/04/2018

We got Married August 4th 2018! We seriously had the best day of our lives! Brandi H was amazing to work with. She exceeded all of our expectations! We did have a little rain the day before the ... Read more wedding so some of our plans did have to change but it went very smoothly! The venue was amazing! the Food was extraordinary and our guests had a blast!!