Brennan Beauty

Hatboro, PA · View map · Visit website

About Brennan Beauty

BRENNAN BEAUTY is a fully licensed Cosmetology Salon based out of Hatboro, PA, owned and operated by Rebecca Brennan.

Brennan Beauty provides on location services to our brides and bridal parties all throughout the Philadelphia, Lehigh Valley and New Jersey. They will travel however far is needed to provide you with the best beauty services!

Rebecca's passion and drive for helping others find their own beauty is what has made her successful.

Rebecca is a licensed cosmetologist and has been in the beauty industry for over 10 years. She graduated from Empire Beauty school in January 2o1o with Advanced Hair Colorist & Advanced Technical Hair Cutting certifications through the Masters of Beauty program created by the well known celebrity hair stylist, Nick Arrojo.

She specializes in color, tape in extensions and special occasion styling. Rebecca’s attention to detail and personal connections with her clients make her stand out in the beauty industry. Her down to earth personality and her ability to give clients the look they desire is what makes her clients keep coming back. “Every person has their own individual style and my goal is to help them achieve the look that makes them feel most beautiful.”

"What makes me love this industry is my ability to be able to make people feel good about themselves."

Kaitlyn Brennan, Rebecca's sister, is also a licensed cosmetologist. Kaitlyn specializes in traditional makeup, glam makeup, airbrush makeup, false lashes and lash extensions.

"It’s a beautiful thing when a career and passion come together."- Behind the Chair

Please message us to make an appointment or with any questions you may have.

• Tape In Extensions

S
Samantha Fiske

Married on 06/08/2019

Fantastic duo

Quality work. Brennan beauty are amazing and listen to what you want. They are very professional and care about their work. These two made my girls and I feel like super models the day of my Wedding. ... Read more Would not go to anyone else.

D
Danielle Durso

Married on 06/01/2019

Brennan Beauty made us feel so beautiful!

Brennan Beauty was such an amazing addition to our vendor list. Becca and Kate came highly recommended and I'm so thankful our schedules worked. When my wife (! ) and I reached out the them, Becca was ... Read more quick to respond and answered all of my questions with patience and professionalism. When scheduling our trial, she suggested we do it the morning of our bridal shower - what an amazing idea! During this, we clicked immediately and knew we had made the right decision for our wedding. Fast forward to 2 months later, the girls showed up on time, excited and ready to work their magic. We didn't have a bridal party, just 2 brides and our moms. It was a really enjoyable morning with lots of laughter and minimal stress. They took the time to understand what we wanted and always made us feel comfortable and heard. Becca and Kate really made us feel so beautiful. We are looking forward to staying in touch with them, as they were such an incredible part of our most wonderful day!

A
Ann

Married on 10/06/2018

Sensational

Very professional from our trial day to the wedding day. Easy to work with and took direction well. Becca worked and re-worked my Mom's hair on wedding day until it was just right! Kate fit out weight ... Read more of make-up to our comfort level. We all looked great!