Brenwood Lake Weddings

Stanley, VA · View map · Visit website

About Brenwood Lake Weddings

Brenwood Lake Weddings, a waterfront banquet hall in the greater Washington, D.C. area, invites couples to the great outdoors to celebrate a rustic destination wedding. This secluded event venue makes a great getaway location for a wedding among the woods, mountains, and waters of the lake. Couples will find this venue approximately two hours from Dulles International Airport.

Facilities and Capacity

This venue welcomes up to 200 guests for a couple’s big day. The banquet hall has two wedding ceremony locations. Couples can marry in the gazebo overlooking the lake or hidden away at the ceremony location in the forest. The lakeside gazebo is rustic, with logs at the supports and a green shingled roof. Well-manicured lawns cover the grounds around the gazebo, making the perfect space for guest seating. The gazebo features a light after dark to illuminate the lake. The ceremony in the woods features tall, mature trees surrounding couples. This clearing offers rustic log benches as seating for guests. Inside, the banquet hall is the perfect reception space. This hall, located in an authentic log cabin building, features central heat and air conditioning for couples to enjoy the space year round. The gently sloping cathedral ceilings and sturdy walls of the venue are made of natural-looking wood for a couple’s big day. A stone fireplaces stretches to the ceiling along one wall, all of which are pocketed with windows to let natural light flow in.

Couples can host their ceremony, reception, and rehearsal dinner at Brenwood Lake Weddings. For those with another wedding location in mind, this banquet hall in Northern Virginia also makes a great location for bridal showers and engagement parties. The staff at the venue offer the following services to couples:

• Accommodation
  • Bridal suite
  • Cleanup
  • Parking
  • Setup

Accommodation

For couples spending the weekend at this rustic venue, they can find accommodations onsite. Two cabins sleep up to 10 guests for the wedding weekend. This is perfect for a couple looking for a nearby honeymoon suite or for the wedding party. Overnight guests can also find other properties with cabins in the area.

12 Reviews for Brenwood Lake Weddings

12 Brenwood Lake Weddings Reviews

Mary
Featured
Mary

Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing Venue, Caring Hosts

When we first visited Brenwood Lake Weddings, we immediately fell in love with it. The scenery is gorgeous, the facilities are extremely comfortable, and the venue owners (Brenda and Lynwood) are ... Read more exceptional people and hosts. The log reception hall was the perfect size for what we needed and felt warm and homey. The spot where we had the ceremony was surrounded on three sides by tall trees, making it very green and peaceful. It was what we envisioned for our day before ever seeing this venue. We cannot recommend Brenwood Lake enough. It was absolutely amazing and exactly what we wanted. Brenda and Lynwood went out of their way to ensure we were happy every step of the way.

Sarah
Sarah Elizabeth

Getting married on 02/22/2020

Cant wait to get married here!!

I fell in love with this venue! I cant wait to get married here! Is it 2/22/2020 yet? Read more I fell in love with this venue!! I cant wait to get married here!! Is it 2/22/2020 yet??

D
Danielle

Married on 10/20/2018

Danielle Ristola Gochenour

I had my wedding this past October at Brenwood Lake Weddings and it was nothing less than exceptional! The venue is one of a kind and the owners truly make the place and go above and beyond to make ... Read more sure that everything is perfect! I’ve never felt more comfortable and at home as I did at Brenwood Lake Weddings with Lynwood and Brenda there to help with absolutely every detail! I can honestly say that I would not have wanted our wedding to take place anywhere else!