Brew City DJ's

Milwaukee, WI · View map

About Brew City DJ's

Whether it’s providing entertainment for your wedding day, or an event of any kind, we want it to be outstanding. We are tenured DJ’s with professional, outgoing personalities, who focus on delivering a high-quality service and an exceptional experience for our clients. Our services include top-of-the-line sound and lighting, customizable packages and flexible planning options, as well as extensive music selections for all occasions. What you desire for your event is our priority, and we go the extra mile to make it the Brew City’s best!

40 Reviews for Brew City DJ's

40 Brew City DJ's Reviews

Samantha
Samantha Ambrosius

Getting married on 10/19/2019

Professional

I was not able to use them, since my date was booked already with them. The nice thing they did for me was give me some recommendations Read more I was not able to use them, since my date was booked already with them. The nice thing they did for me was give me some recommendations

N
Nicole

Married on 04/23/2016

Jim was great! Our dance floor was full the entire night! He knew when to play certain songs and was very responsive to what the guests seemed to like to dance along to. Read more Jim was great! Our dance floor was full the entire night! He knew when to play certain songs and was very responsive to what the guests seemed to like to dance along to.

User5629610

2+ years ago

Jim was extremely helpful throughout the whole process! He would answer any questions in a timely manner and even gave tips for areas that I was struggling in. Also, he was great to work with being ... Read more out of town and very open with communication and talking on the phone or emailing whenever needed. I was very happy to have him DJ my wedding and support his company!