Brewer's Party Bus & Limo

Lansing, MI · View map

About Brewer's Party Bus & Limo

Welcome to Brewer's Party Bus & Limo!

We are a family owned and operated company that was established in 2013, and we are fully licensed and insured for your protection.

Safety Standards

Your safety is the top-priority of the professionals of Brewer's Party Bus & Limo. We are fully-licensed and insured, and follow all guidelines of the Michigan Limousine Transportation Act. Our vehicles are inspected daily by our trained staff, and our Chauffeurs are licensed, certified, drug-tested and are dedicated to both safety and customer satisfaction.

3 Reviews for Brewer's Party Bus & Limo

3 Brewer's Party Bus & Limo Reviews

R
Rebecca

Married on 08/20/2016

1.1

I think this company operates under more than one name because our contract was technically with Legends Party Bus. We had a fairly detailed timeline for the driver with addresses, times, etc. But he ... Read more was late to pick up the bridal party and had no idea where to go the rest of the day. We attempted to call the week before the wedding to confirm the date/time/pick-up location, but they never answered. We had no confidence they would show up on our wedding day. My maid of honor had to sit up front and direct the driver where to go the entire time. Also, they had a screen in the back of the bus and were playing Hangover 3. We didn't get to choose the movie and thought it was an odd choice for our wedding day. I would not recommend this company.

H
Heather

Married on 09/23/2017

0.5

If this is Jason Brewer's Party Bus site with Legends Limos, do yourself a favor and don't hire them. With God as my Lord and Savior you have my word that they are running a scam operation. They did ... Read more not show up at my son's wedding. It was 95 degrees outside and they left the wedding party stranded. They took my $700 for a ride on a fake party bus. Do not hire them.

K
Kelsea

Married on 01/30/2016

0.5

My friend had her wedding last weekend and the party bus that she rented never showed up to pick the wedding party up. It was pouring rain outside and we had to fit 20+ people in different cars to get ... Read more back to the reception hall. No answer on any of the numbers provided and one of the numbers was disconnected. Very disappointing.

Brewer's Party Bus & Limo FAQ