Brian Callaghan

Portland, Maine · View map · Visit website

About Brian Callaghan

Serving the greater New England area, guitarist and singer Brian Callaghan specializes in wedding ceremony and reception music. With over ten years of professional music experience, and a Masters in Music from Hunter College, Brian Callaghan is dedicated to crafting customized performances that suit the needs and preferences of his clients.

Brian Callaghan is happy to perform for ceremonies, cocktail hours, dinners, and any other wedding-related events. His genres include contemporary, jazz and classical, all with or without vocals. The cost of his services includes any necessary sound/PA equipment. Brian’s current musical repertoire is conveniently available to view on his website, and he is willing to learn and arrange new songs.

55 Reviews for Brian Callaghan

55 Brian Callaghan Reviews

W
Wanda Hayden

Married on 12/01/2018

Great artist for wedding weekend party!

Brian was fantastic - great communication, professional, had a great song list, talented singer and guitarist, AWESOME addition to our night-before-our-wedding party! He even learned one of our fave ... Read more songs for the event and played a couple extra hours because our guests were enjoying themselves so much! I just wish we’d found him earlier so we could have had him play for the wedding ceremony as well!

Sara
Sara

Married on 10/20/2018

Such a talented, professional guitarist- perfect for a wedding ceremony!

Brian was amazing to work with. He was very communicative (great emailer! ) and had a fantastic list of songs to choose from for our wedding ceremony. When I heard him start to strum Canon in D by ... Read more Pachelbel as I entered the ceremony with my father, his performance couldn't have been more perfect for that moment. He also nailed Yellow Ledbetter during the prelude, which me and my husband absolutely loved (huge Pearl Jam fans!). Brian is a fantastic artist and came very prepared and even had a lapel mic for our officiant. I highly recommend him if you're considering music at your ceremony and/or reception!

T
Tony Paine

Married on 09/29/2018

Highly Recommended Soloist

After reviewing Brian on The Knot, we decided to hire him to play at our wedding and the first hour of the reception. We spoke with him a couple times leading up to the big day to finalize our play ... Read more list. Brian also brought up questions that we would not have thought to ask, such as (1) whether or not cords would be in the way of guest or of he should use a battery to keep things looking clean, (2) if we needed a lapel mic for our officiant and (3) how we'd like him to transition from ceremony to reception. Brian showed up plenty early to setup and was very professional and easy to work with. I would highly recommend him.