Brian Marsh Photography

Granby, MA · View map

About Brian Marsh Photography

Based in Granby, Massachusetts, I'm a wedding and portrait photographer that services MA and select parts of New England. I shoot in a modern and timeless style that features creative angles and clean edits. Recipient of Weddingwires’ Couples’ Choice Photographer in 2018 and 2019, my shooting style celebrates your day in its most authentic form with a flexible balance of candid and posed coverage.

My clients, whether they're families, newly engaged couples, or seniors celebrating their final year of high school, are always amazed with my relaxed style that makes even the shyest person comfortable. I make the photography process effortless from booking to the shoot with all digital contract signing and payment options. My aim is for everyone to leave with amazing images and having had fun. With a "go with the flow" and an easy to get along with demeanor, I’d love to meet you and hear about your photo needs.

Relaxed, versatile, artistic coverage of everyday people during their not so everyday moments.

29 Reviews for Brian Marsh Photography

29 Brian Marsh Photography Reviews

Nicole
Nicole

Married on 11/24/2018

Awesome to work with!

Brian is such a wonderful photographer and so awesome to work with! He Is such a relaxed guy but so passionate about his work. We really enjoyed working with Brian, he did such a great job. I highly ... Read more recommend Brian Marsh Photograohy for your wedding, you will not be disappointed.

Lisa
Lisa

Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing photos!

I cannot begin to describe how incredible Brian is. My husband and I hired him for our October wedding this year and we are obsessed with the photos we received. Not only does he take incredible ... Read more photos, but his personality is great. He is friendly and laid back and very patient, even will a wild wedding party. He made the entire process stress free, including the day of the wedding. It rained all day and ruined most of our plans, but, thanks to Brian's creativity we were able to get amazing shots, even a night time shot in the rain that is stunning. We cannot thank Brian and his second shooter, Adam, enough for capturing every single precious moment throughout our wedding day!

M
Michelle

Married on 10/21/2018

Amazing :)

I could not have asked for a better photographer! Brian was the first photographer we met with when looking for vendors, and we instantly connected and knew we wanted him to capture our special day! ... Read more We did engagement pictures with him as well, and it was so much fun! Brian was always available via email to answer any questions I had leading up to the wedding. He was very organized and we went over every detail prior to the big day. When wedding day came, he really made taking pictures fun! Between Brian and his assistant, they captured so many things with so much detail, I could not have asked for anything more. We had an outdoor ceremony in the FREEZING cold in October, and they made taking photos with family and friends super efficient so that we could get inside to warm in front of the fire. I HIGHLY recommend Brian to anyone looking for a photographer!