Brian Wagoner Photography

Atlanta, GA · View map

About Brian Wagoner Photography

Brian Wagoner is an Atlanta-based professional photographer. Self-taught, Brian concentrates in assuring that each minute counts, not leaving any experience left to chance, trusting that growth can be seen in each day, and in every picture taken, as he is indebted to family and friends, in accord to those individuals, couples, and families that have allowed him into their lives, helping further his education and enthusiasm for his art. Specializing in engagements, weddings, and anything else that may catch his interest, he strives to merge this passion for photography with those special moments that amalgamate into a liftime's worth of memories for anyone wanting to capture that exceptional occassion for themselves, and for their loved ones.

30 Reviews for Brian Wagoner Photography

30 Brian Wagoner Photography Reviews

L
Lisa

Married on 11/10/2018

Best in the business!

We absolutely loved working with Brian and his team for our perfect day! He was such a pleasure to work with and made my husband and I feel so comfortable from the very beginning. He helped keep the ... Read more whole day on track and had us laughing so hard during our portraits, it felt completely effortless. He captured the most beautiful, dreamy pictures of our day with the perfect golden-hour lighting and we have received so many compliments on our photos and video! I'm so happy that we get to look back on our wedding day with the best memories and these pictures/video will take us right back to that day and those feelings. I cannot recommend Brian and his team enough!!

N
Nina

Married on 11/03/2018

Beautiful Photography

We're so glad we selected Brian to capture our engagement and wedding photos! Brian has such a great vision and was awesome to work with. We had a large wedding party and Brian was calm, easy going ... Read more and was able to capture so many amazing photos for us! We also used Brian for our wedding video and it was such a great decision. We received a ton of compliments on our photos and video and we would absolutely recommend Brian and his team.

Rachel
Rachel

Married on 10/27/2018

Brian does beautiful photography and videography

Brian and his team did beautiful work. They were great at directing creative shots since I have no idea what to do in front of a camera. I was blown away by the quality of the photos and how many ... Read more there were. He also did our video. We had an interfaith wedding and Brian's team did not miss any of our special traditions. They understood the timeline, where to get the best shots, and really took quality footage. Brian's team was very professional and hardworking and I highly recommend them for your photography and videography needs. Worth every penny!