Briana Chapman Bridal Beauty

Valley Village, CA · View map

About Briana Chapman Bridal Beauty

Briana Chapman Bridal Beauty is an on location international bridal hair and makeup artist located in Southern California. My goal is to enhance your natural beauty while staying true to your personal style. Regardless if you are craving a modern, traditional or flirty look, I can absolutely help you in achieving your perfect wedding style! Trained, with multiple years of experience, I will help you relax and enjoy your special day. Let's make your dream look happen!

See more work on www.brianachapman.com and email brianadchapman@gmail.com for more info, and pricing particularly for you and your bridal party. :)

Thanks, and congratulations!

3 Reviews for Briana Chapman Bridal Beauty

3 Briana Chapman Bridal Beauty Reviews

User5198852

2+ years ago

I was referred to Briana by my best friend all the way back home in Miami, with rave reviews and I couldn't be happier with her work! She really is a true artist. Briana gave me wonderful ... Read more recommendations for hair and makeup because I had no idea what I wanted; and she made myself, my bridesmaids and my mom feel so beautiful on my day! I cannot thank you enough, Briana !!

P
Patricia

Married on 11/10/2012

Briana was very professional through out. She was on time and offered a trial before the wedding date. She made sure I looked beautiful on my special day. Read more Briana was very professional through out. She was on time and offered a trial before the wedding date. She made sure I looked beautiful on my special day.

R
Randi

Married on 05/26/2007

Briana is absolutely amazing! She is extremely talented and will help you look and feel like the princess you deserve to be on your special day. Long hair, short hair, dark skin, or light skin, she ... Read more can do it all! You shouldn't have to worry about anything on your special day, and you can definitely put your trust in Briana to make sure you look perfect! I highly recommend her for all your beauty needs. In addition to the bride, she will also do the whole bridal party!

Briana Chapman Bridal Beauty FAQ