Briana Eve Hair Design

Albuquerque, NM · View map · Visit website

About Briana Eve Hair Design

Located in Albuquerque, New Mexico, Briana Eve Hair Designs has over five years of bridal hair styling experience. Her professionalism includes to an open communication policy with her clients, which she uses to create a hairstyle that suits a client’s personality and true style. Briana has great respect for a client’s hair and strives to fully understand a client’s expectations while delivering on creativity.

Briana offers hair trials at Inspire Uptown Salon, where she can go over a customized hair timeline for the wedding day, and provide a trial with salon-quality products. On the day of your wedding, clients can either come to the salon or Briana Eve Hair Designs can travel to provide on-site hair services. She and her team can complete hair styling for groups of up to 14 people. Their full list of services includes:

• Blowouts

4 Briana Eve Hair Design Reviews

D
Danielle

Married on 06/16/2018

Brianna is AMAZING! I was totally indecisive about how I wanted my hair to look, but she took everything in stride and I ended up with perfection! She has one of the toughest jobs of the day, and she ... Read more did it like a true professional. One thing that made my day memorable was having Brianna as my hair stylist! She is SO talented and SO wonderful to work with! She also did my bridesmaids... They all had a different hairstyle (I had 8 of them!), and they ALL looked FABULOUS! I was beyond pleased with the work!! Future brides, look no further and go with Brianna! Thank you, Brianna, for making me look my best for my wedding day! =) BOOK HER NOW!

D
Diana

Married on 08/12/2017

Bri made me feel beautiful on my weeding day! Responsive (which was hard to find, trust me) patient, sweet and was very professional! Read more Bri made me feel beautiful on my weeding day! Responsive (which was hard to find, trust me) patient, sweet and was very professional!

A
Amanda

Married on 05/27/2017

Briana is remarkable to work with! I booked her to not only to do my hair but also my entire bridal party (6 more girls). We scheduled a trail run and she took her time, asking questions to make sure ... Read more she gave me exactly what I wanted. Bri is very response and was patient with me even when I asked to change my hair style several times. She arrived promptly at the hotel, 7:00 am, to start my hair! My updo stayed in place through travel, pictures at 10:00am, ceremony at 4:00pm, reception at 6:00pm, dancing and an afterparty at midnight. How many brides can say they were are able to do cartwheels on their wedding day and have their hair stay put? I can, and my updo did not require a single touchup. I loved Bri’s work so much, even after my wedding, she continues to style my hair for all other occasions. Bri is very professional and has a strong work ethic. I recommend her to anyone searching for an amazing stylist!