Tucker Photo & Film

Bluffton, SC · View map · Visit website

About Tucker Photo & Film

Tucker Photo & Film is a professional photography and videography company based in South Carolina. Eddie and Briana are a husband and wife duo who describe their photography style as timeless, natural, and vibrant. Tucker Photo & Film encourages you to share your genuine emotions and real personality during your experience, with Eddie and Briana on hand to capture the special and candid moments of your special day.

This East Coast based photography and videography service makes its imagery stand out from the crowd through the incorporation of camera movement, color, and contrast, telling the story of your wedding day in a captivating way. Tucker Photo & Film provides the following photography and videography services:

• Wedding portraits

Dawn
Dawn Zugan

Married on 06/20/2019

Destination Wedding in Bluffton, SC

We met Eddie and Briana thru our venue coordinator when my daughter's original photographer was in an accident 2 days before the wedding. They spent almost an hour on the phone with us and another ... Read more hour on a video conference to get to know my daughter so they'd be able to fulfill her wishes of a wonderful day. Eddie and Briana did not disappoint! They were amazing! They gave us a 1 minute sneek peak the next day and we were in awe. We can't wait to see the whole video and photos.

Kalli
Kalli Oliver

Married on 03/09/2019

Videographer

My husband and I got married on March 9, 2019! During our wedding planning process the option of a videographer came up several time but I was still somewhat hesitate... After speaking with my ... Read more photographer and doing some research I quickly figured out that a videographer was no longer an option it was a must have! Our wedding photographer found Tucker Photo & Films through mutual friends. We all clicked instantly! On our wedding day Eddie was able to capture the most raw moments of sheer beauty! Our wedding film is something my husband and I will cherish for the rest of our lives. You see, our wedding day was already full of emotion as my mom passed away October 2014 so having the raw moments captured on film of my dad seeing me for the first time is something I will be forever grateful for! Tucker Photo & Film have such an eye unique beauty, the attention to detail as well as being so incredibly kind and sensitive to each situation. If the question of having a videographer or not at your wedding is in your head, let me help you by saying YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED! We are so in love with our film and having the ability to relive our special day for all our days!! Tucker Photo & Film goes above and beyond and we couldn’t be happier!

T
Tory

Married on 01/25/2019

Amazing Work!!!

Eddie filmed our wedding day a few weeks ago and we are so happy he did! He was so easy to work with and very professional and friendly. We couldn’t have asked for a better videographer. The quality ... Read more of his work is incredible and we would hire him 1000 times over if we could! We love looking back on our wedding film and will continue to do so for years to come!