Brianna Olcese-Stewart

Santa Barbara, CA · View map

About Brianna Olcese-Stewart

Brianna Olcese-Stewart has been regarded as incredibly versatile not only in a salon environment, but also for her extensive wedding portfolio. Brianna styles hair for magazines, weddings, commercials, television work, and has extensive training with Bobbi Brown Cosmetics. With passion and undeniable talent—her forte ranges from weddings, makeup, color and anywhere in between.

4 Reviews for Brianna Olcese-Stewart

4 Brianna Olcese-Stewart Reviews

Brooke
Brooke

Married on 05/05/2018

What do I even say about Brianna? She truly is gifted! I went to her for a hair and makeup trial with a vague idea of what I wanted for my wedding day and she transformed me into the bride I ... Read more envisioned. My hair is thick, wavy, and I have tons of it – she was super efficient and my locks actually stayed. Trust me, this is hard to do on me. On my wedding weekend last May she made time for me to get a blowout (she is so fast – and sooooo good!). She was so easy going, and working with her was stress free. It's like chatting with a friend. Brianna came to my hotel room to get me and my ladies ready. She brought the perfect amount of assistants – who were amazing! Everyone who got their hair and makeup done by them looked flawless. My look was THE BEST I COULD EVER HAVE DREAMED! Book her, you will not regret it!

User6665507

2+ years ago

Brianna is he absolute best. I did 3 hair trials with 3 different hair stylists and wasn't happy with any of them until I did my trial with Brianna. She was so lovely to work with and loved having her ... Read more be a part of my wedding day. She and her team did a great job on all my bridesmaids too. It was super natural and didn't look like you were going to prom. Id recommend her to any and all brides in the Santa Barbara area!

User6693772

2+ years ago

Brianna was truly such a joy to have present on my wedding day. Her professionalism combined with her creativity really brought all of my visions together for my bridesmaids hair and makeup and for my ... Read more own. Her presence is very at ease and mad me feel comfortable on my wedding day and she performed so well. I would highly recommend her to any bride in the Santa Barbara area or outskirts thereof. I received SO many compliments and still refer her to my friends and family. Thank you Brianna!