Briarwood Country Club

Sun City West, AZ · View map · Visit website

About Briarwood Country Club

Briarwood Country Club is a golf course and country club wedding venue located in Sun City West, Arizona. The stunning facility makes for an unforgettable atmosphere for couples and their loved ones. The land features towering palm trees and beautifully manicured greens that provide romantic backdrops for endless photo opportunities.

Facilities and Capacity
The venue features both indoor and uncovered outdoor spaces for couples to choose from. Briarwood Country Club is happy to accommodate many wedding events, including the ceremony, reception, rehearsal dinner, bridal shower, and engagement party. Elopements are also welcome. The facility welcomes up to 225 guests, and WiFi is available to stay in touch with all those that can't make it. The wedding party can utilize the get-ready room to prepare for the wedding before the celebration begins. Briarwood Country Club has ample parking for guests and is wheelchair accessible.

Briarwood Country Club can provide couples with an event planner to assist them throughout the process. They will guide you through big decisions and help to transform the space into your own vision. The venue is covered by liability insurance for your peace of mine. On the day of the celebration, the on-site staff can provide setup and cleanup services so that couples and their loved ones can relax and enjoy the day.

Cuisine
The catering staff at Briarwood Country Club is happy to provide a delicious meal and memorable to guests. Their servers will bustle around the wedding to ensure that everyone is cared for throughout the celebration. Additionally, many event items can be utilized. This includes barware, flatware, linens, glassware, and even a chocolate fountain. Couples are welcome to come before the big day for a tasting to ensure the meals are exactly as they imagined. The club offers many catering options, including:

• Buffet
  • Cocktail reception
  • Dessert
  • Family-style meal
  • Hors d'oeuvres
  • Plated dinner
  • Stations

Other Services
Open, cash, or limited bar services can be provided throughout the event, depending on the couple’s selection. Briarwood Country Club has a liquor license, and bartenders are happy to assist guests throughout the wedding. A champagne toast can be served, and a signature drink can be created upon request. The club also offers house beer, wine, and liquor as well as premium liquor and specialty wine options.

4 Reviews for Briarwood Country Club

4 Briarwood Country Club Reviews

Theresa
Featured
Theresa

Married on 12/30/2017

Dave at Briarwood is amazing. Our Wedding is December 30th and so far I could not be more pleased. Our food tasting was incredible and I can not believe we found this little, hidden gem of a place in ... Read more Sun City. It is beautiful and elegant and the dance floor is huge. They are so flexible and are allowing us to use their decorations at our disposal. Dave caters to us and truly makes us feel special. He will be our wedding coordinator on the Big-day and I could not be happier.

K
Krystal

Married on 10/27/2017

Where do i even start. My wedding was perfect & Dave was awesome! He was so helpful, & communicated with my husband and i throughout all the planning and day of the wedding. Thank you Dave and all the ... Read more employees at briarwood country club for making the best and important day of my life incredibly perfect.

M
Michelle

Married on 08/16/2014

Caitlin and Briarwood did an amazing job at my wedding! I am sooo happy that Jeff and I decided to go with them. I highly recommend them to others! Briarwood is a private country club in Sun City ... Read more West so does not advertise much for weddings. My aunt suggested I contact them when I was looking for a venue for my wedding. I got engaged in April and married in August, and Caitlin was wonderful to work with on the compressed timeline and was excellent at remaining in touch and answering questions. Jeff and I wanted a summer wedding, but we needed somewhere that would be indoors for both the ceremony and the reception, while still having outdoor picture options. Leading up to the wedding, I was able to work with Caitlin on decorations (they have a room of donated decorations that brides can use for their weddings), food, and drink. Jeff and I were able to order particular types of alcohol for our guests so that we knew the drinks would be less likely to run out the day of the wedding. The wedding day itself was wonderful, with Caitlin allowing us to be at the venue all day getting ready. The spaces for getting ready were perfect for the wedding- multiple rooms, including showers, bathrooms, hair rooms, lounging rooms, etc. The staff was wonderful and very helpful all day. Caitlin helped coordinate timing so that we knew things were happening when they were supposed to. My wedding day was perfect and it was in large part thanks to Briarwood and especially to Caitlin. I definitely think people looking for a beautiful and affordable location with great service should go with them!