Briarwood Florist

Orange, VA · View map

About Briarwood Florist

Proudly serving Orange, Virginia and the surrounding area, we’re a premier full-service florist that is family-owned and operated.

10 Reviews for Briarwood Florist

10 Briarwood Florist Reviews

L
Leslie

Married on 04/28/2018

Briarwood did our flowers for my wedding at the Mayhurst and they were beautiful. We met with Gregory while we were in town looking at our venue and discussed briefly what we wanted in person before ... Read more having follow up conversations over the phone (I didn't live in the area). My wedding was small and we only had a best man and maid of honor so we didn't have a color scheme for our outdoor wedding. This was probably not the easiest guidance to provide, but he worked with us to identify colors for the ceremony that were soft and beautiful and then we had brightly colored centerpieces for the reception because I love color. He worked with us on cost and went through a few different iterations of flowers and décor before we settled in a comfortable place. The corsages for the mothers were the wrong flower, we had asked for orchids, and when I mentioned that they immediately fixed it and everything was great and on time. I loved my bouquet and saved the petals to create potpourri because I didn't want to let it go. Gregory also inspired our unofficial color scheme of blue and orange for the rehearsal dinner based off of our initial meeting with him when we were discussing favorite colors. Everything was great, enjoyable, and easy in working with Briarwood.

C
Callie

Married on 06/24/2017

Our daughter was married at the Market at Grelen in Orange, VA this past weekend (June 24th). Briarwood Florist and Gifts did the flowers. I met with Gregory back in February, and as soon as I talked ... Read more talked to him, I knew he was the florist we wanted to use for our daughter's wedding. He caught the vision right away. He was always willing to talk and plan for the upcoming event. The flowers that Briarwood put up at our daughter's wedding were absolutely gorgeous! Gregory is very creative in his designs. He captured every detail of what we wanted. Pictures of the flowers at our daughter's wedding are currently on the Briarwood Facebook page. I encourage you to look - gorgeous cream tulips and yellow roses - all fresh and beautiful! The greens flowing from the overhead chandeliers in the tent looked like something out of Cinderella's castle. I recommend Briarwood very highly to anyone!! You will be thrilled!

J
Julia

Married on 06/10/2017

Briarwood did the flowers for my wedding on June 10. Everything was absolutely beautiful and exactly what we wanted. I met with Gregory a few months before the wedding, and he was extremely helpful in ... Read more making my vision a reality. He suggested beautiful flowers and greens for my bouquet and for all my bridesmaids. He created boutonnieres and even a last-minute corsage we had forgotten we would need. He also created beautiful arrangements for the altar during our ceremony. For our tables, Gregory made amazing garlands out of greens and suggested the perfect electric candles that would work in our tent. He was creative, helpful, and the delivery and set-up was prompt (even early!) and professional. Can't recommend Briarwood enough and hope to work with them again in the future!