Brick Lane Catering

Charleston, SC · View map · Visit website

About Brick Lane Catering

Brick Lane Catering is a wedding catering company based in Charleston, South Carolina. For over 20 years, Brick Lane Catering has delivered memorable, flavorful and appealing cuisine to couples on their wedding day. The experienced team of catering and wedding professionals at Brick Lane Catering will assist you in creating a customized menu that fits your and your guest's unique tastes and needs on your special day.

Brick Lane Catering is a full-service wedding catering company that works with the best vendors in the Charleston area. They will take care of delivery, setup and cleanup on the day of your wedding. Brick Lane Catering will provide tables and chairs if needed during your wedding event.

Cuisine
Brick Lane Catering offers couples the ability to choose from a wide variety of cuisine styles from all over the world that will fit their dietary and nutritional needs. During your rehearsal dinner, cocktail hour or wedding reception, Brick Lane Catering offers catering options that include buffet, family style, French service, plated, server(s), hors d'oeuvres and stations. The company also offers bartending services.

25 Reviews for Brick Lane Catering

25 Brick Lane Catering Reviews

Featured
User5180116

2+ years ago

By far - from beginning to end of our entire wedding process, Brick Lane Catering went ABOVE AND BEYOND the call of duty with not only our catering needs, but also in coordinating our additional ... Read more vendor needs. They made the planning process seamless for us. More importantly - THE FOOD WAS INCREDIBLE!! Our wedding was black tie, and we had guests who had been to weddings all over the world - point being, Brick Lane's food knocked the socks off our guests. Some said "This is one of the best steaks I have ever had." That's right - incredible steak, at a wedding!! I can't say enough great things about Brick Lane. Christy and Charlie are a notch above the rest - their professionalism, standards of service, creativity, flexibility, and just overall approach to wedding catering is separate from the rest. They aren't your cookie-cutter service. They give you EXACTLY what you want...and if you have an idea, they'll create it for you!!! In the end, people will remember just small details about your wedding - and an INCREDIBLE FOOD EXPERIENCE is one of them!!! From the hors d'oeuvres, to the entrees, to the desserts, to the service, to the meetings prior, to answering all my emails (so patiently by the way!!) - my husband and I just give them FIVE freaking stars a million times over. Don't waste your time with anyone else - we met with them once, and knew they were the best. Thanks Christy and Charlie for making our wedding just so memorable, delicious and savory!!! We will be using Brick Lane for all of our catering needs going forward - I would seriously even ask if I could volunteer in the kitchen on the day Charlie is making those insane fried green tomato bites!!! :)

Elise
Elise

Married on 05/04/2019

Great food!

I was so happy we used Brick Lane Catering for our wedding reception! The team was great to work with from start to finish. They had fantastic ideas for food to fit our theme. They let us do 2 ... Read more tastings so that we could get the menu just right and were willing to make adjustments to recipes based on our likes/dislikes. The food was delicious and the presentation unique. They also worked with a family member of ours to provide a special meal that would accommodate her severe food allergies, which we greatly appreciated. I've had multiple compliments on the food both at the wedding and afterward. Their prices were also very reasonable. I would recommend Brick Lane for any event.

G
Gabriella

Married on 04/06/2019

Great value & great food!

My Mom worked closely with Christy at Brick Lane throughout the tasting and menu creation process, as I'm live out of town. The result was really fantastic - we heard rave reviews from all of our ... Read more guests! Bonus review from my husband for the care package they packed up for us at the end of the night - the leftovers were really appreciated the next day! Another side note - we had a lot of quotes and tastings from other "top" Charleston caterers - this was by far the most reasonable caterer & were more flexible and responsive to boot. Highly Recommend!