Brick Park

Boston, MA · View map · Visit website

About Brick Park

Named “Boston’s Best Wedding Band” by the Improper Bostonian, Brick Park is a multi award-winning wedding band located in Boston, Massachusetts. Think all wedding bands are outdated? Think again. Brick Park is not a typical wedding band. Brick Park has mastered the art of turning weddings into epic parties! Brick Park’s countless awards and glowing reviews speak for themselves. Brick Park's dedicated, full-time lineup has a proven track record of packing the dance floor with people of all ages by delivering a unique blend of youthful energy, jaw-dropping sound, and an uncanny ability to read the crowd. You won’t find any “divas” or “rockstars” in Brick Park—just world-class Berklee musicians that genuinely love what they do. Instead of using a “one-size-fits-all” setlist for every wedding, Brick Park works closely with the couple to curate a unique setlist that reflects their vision. Want a poppin' top 40 dance party? Epic rock concert? Middle school dance circa 2002? Consider it done. Simply put, Brick Park will rock your wedding!

Brick Park offers complete customization, including the flexibility of choosing the size of the band/DJ combo (from 4 to 6+ pieces). Brick Park's competitively-priced packages include the following services with no hidden fees:

• Live ceremony music
  • Live cocktail hour music
  • Live dinner music
  • Live dance music
  • Free overtime
  • DJ and MC services
  • Planning and day-of coordination
  • High-end sound system
  • Professional stage and dance floor lighting
  • Custom uplighting for the reception room
  • Liability insurance
Areas Covered
Brick Park travels throughout New England (including Massachusetts, Cape Cod, Nantucket, Martha's Vineyard, Rhode Island, Maine, Vermont, & New Hampshire) and Connecticut!

99 Reviews for Brick Park

99 Brick Park Reviews

A
Featured
Aleksa

Married on 08/11/2017

Brick Park will never let you down! They are the most incredible, kind, amazing, beautiful and loving people and will go out of their way to make your wedding day perfect! We were always able to get ... Read more in touch with Julian and he was always quick to respond! Julian was very easy to work with and made planning stressless! Julian is very organized and all of the forms to fill out for the music selection was easy to follow and very helpful with how to make the right song choices. Not only did Julian call us the week before the wedding to go over all of our information and requests, but he and the band followed through with all of our requests and there were no surprises. They took quick breaks and knew how to entertain all the guests, so nobody would want to leave the dance floor. We can truthfully say that everyone at our wedding stayed on the dance floor all night and left our wedding with no voices and a great work out from dancing! We have seen Brick Park perform at bars, birthday parties and other weddings and we had no doubt that they would make us the happiest couple at our wedding. Each band member possesses such amazing musical talents and are absolutely amazing to listen, sing and dance to all night long! I mean if your guests are yelling at them to play one more song after what was supposed to be the last song about 5 times...you know they did more than an outstanding job! Julian rocking the guitar, Christianne singing with her amazing voice and the rest of the crew , Tim, Jim, Cameron and Tom..we love you guys and wish we could give you all more than 5 stars. We would recommend this band and could write forever about how much we love them!

Caitlin
Caitlin

Married on 04/20/2019

Best band ever!

Brick Park is the most fun, kind and amazingly talented band! We had the best time at our wedding this past weekend due to Julian, Christianne, Janine, Jon, Cameron, Ryan and Tom! They take the time ... Read more to get to know you as a couple and what you like and make you feel so special when playing at your wedding! I had to have them play at our wedding after seeing them at my college roommate's wedding and was so excited when they said they would travel all the way down to the Jersey Shore! Every wedding guest could not stop raving about Brick Park and they made the night!

E
Ellen Brown

Married on 10/13/2018

Absolute PERFECT wedding band

OMG! THE BEST BAND EVER! Julian and the whole band were so amazing. Not only did they learn songs I requested (without hesitation! ) but I was allow to pick the type of music was played, or not played ... Read more at the wedding! They had all my guest involved, with allowing them to sing along with the band! They were organized, energetic, so professional, I honestly could not say enough great things! I have had NUMOROUS people tell me they were the “best band they have ever seen at a wedding”. I have a couple ask for their information for future events! It’s truly the best feeling to hear my guest rave about them! Thank you for making my wedding the best!