Brickhouse Getaway

Centuria, WI · View map · Visit website

About Brickhouse Getaway

Brickhouse Getaway is a rustic barn and farm wedding venue in Centuria, Wisconsin. This beautiful barn and home is nestled in the rolling hills and countryside of northern Wisconsin. It features beautiful pastures, a rustic wedding venue, and brick home for you to enjoy the weekend tucked away from civilization. Brickhouse Getaway is one hour northeast of Minneapolis, yet in a secluded area with little traffic. It is an idyllic location for a nature-inspired wedding of any kind. Choose Brickhouse Getaway to make your wedding day dreams come true.

Facilities and Capacity
Brickhouse Getaway features a 100-year-old rustic barn and spacious pastures to host your wedding ceremony and reception. The rustic barn can host receptions both large and small, while the surrounding land and brick house are perfect for intimate ceremonies. You’ll have access to a camp firepit and event yard for yard games and casual dinner.

Brickhouse Getaway offers planning assistance and wedding rentals to make your experience stress-free. They work alongside you and your vendors throughout the planning process ensuring everything runs smoothly for the big day. They are a pet-friendly facility and allow you to choose your own caterer and bartending service. Wedding services include:

• Tables and chairs
  • Vintage decor rentals
  • Fire pit
  • Onsite parking

Accommodations
In addition to the event barn, Brickhouse Getaway offers their lovely brick home for the entire wedding weekend. The cabin accommodations include a fully equipped kitchen and spacious dining area. A living room and entertainment room with a T.V. and hide-a-bed are perfect for the kids. There are four bedrooms with a queen, double, and twin-size beds available. The bathroom features an elegant clawfoot tub and luxury amenities. Outside the house, you’ll have access to an enclosed front porch and open deck as well as a children’s playhouse.

8 Reviews for Brickhouse Getaway

8 Brickhouse Getaway Reviews

M
Featured
Mollie

Married on 09/24/2016

Julie and Eric made everything so easy! Loved being able to use local vendors and bring our own alcohol (huge savings for our small budget!). Smooth transition from outdoor wedding to barn reception. ... Read more Julie was easy to talk to, super responsive to all questions, and such a pleasure to work with. She and Eric were around all day and night of the wedding, and the morning after, helping clean up and direct people. Our guests have been raving about the wedding ever since! My best advice to people wondering if this is their venue is to check it out in person and do the math! You'll find its a great value, and there are some really good catering places locally (Village Pizzeria was amazing, people are STILL talking about the food!), and liquor stores happy to cut you deals on delivery and ice. Being able to stay in the house the day/night before with my girls was so fun, and made getting ready the day of the wedding super easy. My husband and I stayed all by ourselves the night of the wedding, and it couldn't have been more perfect. I cannot say enough good things about this venue, and Julie and Eric! If we had to do it all again, we would pick this place over and over!!

Korinne
Korinne Caldwell

Married on 09/22/2018

Absolutely Amazing!!!

I could have not asked for a better place for our wedding! It get's stressful making all the plans and being the one that all the decisions have to come from but with the owners Julie and Eric it made ... Read more things easy. They have so much knowledge, decorations, and positive outlook that any questions or worries I had they were there with a smile to help me out! Not only do you get amazing service and support but the barn is absolutely beautiful! I only brought a few decorations because the place already looks amazing with all of Julie's decorations setup! The second I walked into the barn I knew this is where I had to get married.

C
Ceyerra

Married on 09/08/2018

My now husband and our families planned a surprise wedding and this was the BEST venue I could have ever asked for! The owners were super flexible, helpful and made the day perfect. If I could ... Read more describe a perfect venue, it would be Brickhouse getaway. The barn lite up beautifully and had so much character. The best part was having a house to stay in right there after the night was over. I would go to a wedding here ten times over, it was truly the best!