BRIDAL ACCENTS COUTURE

Burnsville, MN · View map

About BRIDAL ACCENTS COUTURE

Bridal Accents Couture is an award winning full-service boutique located in the South Metro, and has been in business for over 20 years. The spacious and elegant bridal salon features beautifully crafted gowns by renowned national designers. Our friendly, attentive consultants work hard to find the perfect dress for each bride.

We carry the finest couture bridal gowns by: Martina Liana, Isabelle Armstrong, Victor Harper, Nouvelle Amsale, Anna Maier/Ulla-Maija, Justin Alexander, Signature by Justin Alexander, and other international bridal designers. Bridal gowns range from $1,200 to $12,000.

Additional services include bridesmaids, flower girls, holiday dresses, mother of the bride dresses and social occasion, tuxedos, invitations, jewelry, shoes, custom veils, and accessories.

952.846.4496

info@bridalaccentscouture.com

48 Reviews for BRIDAL ACCENTS COUTURE

48 BRIDAL ACCENTS COUTURE Reviews

Katie
Katie

Getting married on 09/07/2019

I’m giving the salon a five star because today I had the best experience you can possible have! I had Mariah as my consultant and she was phenomenal! From the moment we walked in the door we felt ... Read more welcomed and Comfortable. After a brief consultation she knew exactly what I was looking for and brought me the exact dresses I was wanting to try, she did everything she could to get me the dream dress in my budget. If you’re looking for a dress make sure you check them out I would go back to them over and over!!!

Johanna
Johanna

Married on 01/26/2019

Great! Couldn’t have been better!

Bridal Accents Couture was great! We ended the appointment we had somewhere else early and called to see if we could come in early and they let us. Everyone there was super friendly and helpful. The ... Read more store is set up really nice. Great selection of dresses.

N
Nicole

Married on 05/27/2018

I went during their sample sale and had a fantastic experience. The person helping me asked my opinion, walked me through the entire store and let me know the price points of each designer - never ... Read more urging me to go out of my price point or making me uncomfortable. She helped me change in and out of numerous dresses and didn't mind me trying them on multiple times. Once I chose my dress she brought us mimosas to celebrate and took tons of photos. While I wouldn't have been able to afford my dress without the sale and this store would have been out of my price point, I do really appreciate them not treating me different because of it. Also, my dress was originally $4200 and I got it for less than $500 with their sale - I definitely recommend this boutique.