Bridal Aisle Boutique

Osseo, MN · View map

About Bridal Aisle Boutique

Bridal Aisle Boutique - Where style meets savings! Stop in and find designer brand wedding dresses up to 60% off. Walk out with the dress when your heart says "yes"! Appointments encouraged, walk-ins welcome.

We are a unique wedding and prom boutique specializing in new off the rack, one of a kind originals, and gently used wedding dresses, prom dresses, and formal dresses for a variety of social occasions.

At Bridal Aisle we know every bride wants to find that special dress to say "yes" to while staying within their budget. There's no reason to pay full price to get “the dress” of your dreams. Our store is a low-cost alternative selling top designer names in wedding dresses, prom dresses, tux rental, bridesmaid dresses, and flower girl dresses.

We also believe finding the perfect prom dress, prom shoes and prom accessories should be an exciting experience with personalized service making it stress-free and fun. Bridal Aisle Prom Hop Central 2019 has one of the largest selection of prom dresses in the Midwest.

66 Reviews for Bridal Aisle Boutique

66 Bridal Aisle Boutique Reviews

O
Olivia

Getting married on 06/01/2020

Lots of options at decent prices

I had a great time with Melanie. She was very helpful finding dresses that I liked and were in my price point. They didn't end up having the dress that I was looking for but I know that other brides ... Read more will and have a good time finding it.

B
Brenna

Getting married on 10/12/2019

Kristina was my consultant and right off of the bat was very helpful. She wasn’t over bearing, but had good advice when needed. I would recommend not only Bridal Aisle, but also request Kristina for a ... Read more consultant!

S
Sam

Getting married on 07/27/2019

Every time I hear of a person looking for wedding attire, I will recommend the Bridal Aisle Boutique! The experience I had was straight out of a movie: I was greeted by a friendly staff that was eager ... Read more to help me find my dream dress, I had an amazing collection of dresses to choose from, and a personal attendant (in my case, an amazing girl named Katie who was honestly more like a best friend than a sales person) to help me every step of the way. I had been to other shops before the Bridal Aisle Boutique and I always left feeling overwhelmed, stressed, and discouraged. The Bridal Aisle Boutique made it impossible to feel that way, because I was too busy laughing at their jokes, being treated like an A-list celebrity, and being helped by their entire staff. The girls at the Bridal Aisle Boutique truly work as one as they help you find the dress of your dreams within your dream budget! They have everything from dresses to shoes to jewelry to veils to head pieces to suits to bridesmaid dress...well the point is: they have everything you need to have the perfect wedding day attire and will make your experience finding that attire more fun than you could ever imagine! My only complaint is that I can't give them more than five stars! If you are looking for a dress and the experience of a lifetime, please do yourself a favor and head to the Bridal Aisle Boutique!