Bridal Atelier Montclair

Montclair, New Jersey · View map · Visit website

About Bridal Atelier Montclair

Bridal Atelier Montclair is a bridal boutique located in Montclair, New Jersey. The company has been part of the wedding industry since 2017 and specializes in couture bridal gowns, bridal accessories, custom services and expert alterations. Their passion is your perfect dress. Services are also provided to brides in Somerset, Morris and Union Counties.

Experience

The owner of the company, Rachel Sweebe, spent over 20 years working as a designer in the fashion industry. When the time came for her own wedding, she dove in using her skills to design and create her own gown. This transforming experience inspired her to open a custom bridal business.

Bridal Atelier Montclair offers high-quality service options for each bridal party. Rachel hopes to bring custom sensibility and a personal touch to each client’s bridal gown search. She offers an exclusive collection of designers, including Claire Pettibone, Flora, Amy Kuschel and more. The bridal boutique offers the following services:

• Alterations

G
Geneva C.

Getting married on 06/12/2020

A fabulous experience!

I met with Kaelyn and she was amazing. She did an awesome job choosing, accessorizing and listening. It was a private appointment which is definitely the way to go. Rachel & Kaelyn were a wealth of ... Read more information. I highly recommend you give them a visit.

Julianne
Julianne Spohrer

Married on 06/08/2019

The best experience!

So I actually found my dress at a bridal shop in NYC, but felt really pressured to buy it immediately and just made so uncomfortable by the sales associate we were working with, that I did not want to ... Read more purchase my dress from that store. I went online and found that the designer, Kelly Faetanini, sold dresses in a few other shops – not super close to where I live in Queens, but I figured I would make the trip anyway. Well, I fell in love with Bridal Atelier Montclair and was thrilled to make this large, once in a lifetime purchase from the owner, Rachel Sweebe, who is so lovely, patient, thoughtful and just a pleasure to work with on probably the most money I will ever spend on one outfit in my life. I happily trekked out to NJ several times for fittings – but was so thrilled with the progress and final outcome that it was well worth the trips. Rachel welcomed my entire family into her shop –sisters, mom and step-mom, and even my grandfather at one point, and every person felt right at home. Rachel’s seamstress, Deb, is absolutely amazing, and was able to tailor the dress exactly right. The dress fit so perfectly on my wedding day – I could not have been happier with making the decision to use Bridal Atelier Montclair.

M
Megan

Married on 05/26/2019

Amazing experience at Bridal Atelier!

I cannot say enough about Bridal Atelier. I had the most amazing experience working with Rachel. From the very start, it was an incredibly personal experience. My family and I were the only clients in ... Read more the store as I tried on dress after dress. Rachel was knowledgeable and patient throughout the whole process. I went to the store expecting to purchase a dress from a specific designer, but after Rachel put me in another dress, I ended up going in a completely different direction, and I'm so glad I did! Rachel knew exactly what would work well with my body and the style of our wedding. The alterations process was also wonderful. Rachel's in house seamstress was amazing to work with. The dress fit me like a glove. I also purchased a beautiful veil that pulled it all together. This was truly the best part of the wedding planning process. If you are looking for a personal, professional, stress-free wedding dress experience, look no further, Bridal Atelier is the shop for you. Clearly, I cannot say enough about this shop. I would do it all again in a heartbeat!!