Bridal Beauty and Beyond

Mesa, AZ · View map · Visit website

About Bridal Beauty and Beyond

Bridal Beauty and Beyond is a makeup and hair stylist for couples planning a wedding in the greater Mesa, Arizona area. The hair stylists and makeup artists with this company can take on a single person or the entire wedding party. Couples can find their services throughout the valley area and beyond it.

This salon, Bridal Beauty and Beyond, employs licensed stylists to help couples for their wedding day. Couples can find hair and makeup services through this company, which does offer group services. The team at this salon specializes in airbrush makeup, tattoo cover up, and spray tans. The members of this team work together efficiently to get everyone to the wedding in a timely manner. Couples will get a free trial for hair and makeup when they choose Bridal Beauty and Beyond for their wedding day. This helps the couples feel confident in the look, and helps the artists know what to bring when they work on-site for the wedding. The salon also offers waxing for couples, in addition to other makeup services, such as contour makeup, eye makeup, natural makeup, and fake lashes. The hair services at Bridal Beauty and Beyond include everything from day-of looks to hair preparation. This includes:

• Blowouts

4 Bridal Beauty and Beyond Reviews

Leslie
Leslie Jones

Married on 03/16/2019

Princess treatment for an important day!

I said I only needed service for me and at the last minute found out I needed service for my whole bridal party. Donna figures it out and got us all taken care of. We got the princess treatment an ... Read more felt like royalty all day!

Vanetta
Vanetta Ledesma

Married on 03/02/2019

Miracle workers!

I was in a bind, my normal hair girl (who committed to doing hair for my wedding) went MIA about two weeks before my big day. After a mini breakdown, I stumbled upon Bridal Beauty and Beyond on The ... Read more Knot; Donna was so quick to work with me and settle my nerves. We scheduled a trial and she connected me to Rae Black (of Rae Black Extentions) as I wanted extensions for the wedding. They both were so helpful and made me feel so confident about making my hair perfect for the day of. Between Rae meeting up with me more than once to get my extension color perfect and Donna helping with the all over color of my natural hair to get it just right. Needless to say, my old hair stylist did me a huge favor. Donna showed up with Jessica the day of and they did my hair as well as a couple other girls in my bridal party. They were so friendly, professional, and easy to work with! Everyone loved their look and my hair was flawless, just like the picture I was inspired by...not to mention it lasted the whole night. I would highly recommend Bridal Beauty and Beyond!

Wendy
Wendy

Married on 11/24/2018

They Care about making you and beautiful

Donna is AMAZING! I found her about 1 month before my wedding. I’d had several bad experiences with other make up artists already and was really stressed out. She booked me for a trial session with ... Read more hardly any notice And was incredibly flexible with the fact that I was already hesitant after having since paid for two terrible trials before her. She spent several hours with me at the trial and even redid my eyes when I decided I wanted to try a different color pallet. On the day of the wedding she was wonderful. She helped me relax. She listened to little details that I wanted to change and I absolutely loved how I looked for my wedding.