Bridal Beauty by Salon Sapphire

Johnston, RI · View map · Visit website

About Bridal Beauty by Salon Sapphire

Bridal Beauty by Salon Sapphire is a hair and makeup vendor in Johnston, Rhode Island. They want clients to look and feel their best for such a special day. Bridal Beauty by Salon Sapphire works with brides, wedding guests, and flower girls. They will travel to meet you and your bridal party, and make you shine wherever you’re based that day.

Bridal Beauty by Salon Sapphire books hair and makeup trial appointments for brides and guests; the salon team specializes in handling beauty services for weddings. They offer services in their salon such as hair coloring, keratin treatments, hair extensions, and haircuts. They also offer tattoo coverage. Other services include:

• Updos/styling

T
Featured
Tegwyn Bennett

Married on 03/05/2019

Brought my vision to life!

This team was absolutely wonderful. They brought myself (the bride) and all of my bridal party's visions to life. Each of the looks held all night long and we all received compliments all night long ... Read more too! If you are looking for a helpful, expert, delightful, relaxed and enjoyable experience, go with Salon Sapphire! Thank you again guys!

Marisa
Marisa Urgo

Married on 06/22/2019

Would highly recommend!

I'm a NYC bride who got married in Rhode Island, so one of my biggest fears was finding the right hair/makeup team since I didn't know anyone. At the trial, Kaydee and her team put my fears at ease.I ... Read more had Sam D, Courtney, and Kaydee on my wedding day and they were all amazing. My girls looked absolutely beautiful and they were finished with time to spare without rushing. I absolutely loved the way I looked and I was so happy about it. They were on time, professional, organized, and fun to talk to. I would highly recommend Salon Sapphire to anyone!

B
Becky

Married on 11/03/2018

Sabrina was great!

Sabrina came to my house to do my bridal hair, 2 brides maids hair and a flower girls hair. She did excellent! I showed her a few pictures and she did exactly what I had in mind! My curls stayed in ... Read more all day and everyone complemented her work. I have gone to the salon a few times for haircuts and blowouts by other girls in the salon and never had a complaint! I am so glad I chose Salon Sapphire to make my wedding day perfect! Thank You again Sabrina!