Bridal Bliss

Seattle, WA · View map · Visit website

About Bridal Bliss

A passionate and full-service wedding coordination group based in the Pacific Northwest, Bridal Bliss makes wedding planning a fun and low-stress experience. With a staff of experienced and professional consultants, they help to create memorable, stylish and elegant weddings for couples in Portland, Bend, Seattle and beyond. Bridal Bliss listens to your needs and ideas, specializing in beautiful and unique weddings with personalized details. So sit back and enjoy your amazing event knowing that Bridal Bliss is carefully looking after all of the details.

Your coordinator will collaborate with you to produce an unforgettable wedding day. From finding the perfect location to last dance, they will be with you every step of the day. Bridal Bliss provides a multitude of services ranging from hourly consultations to day-of facilitation to full-service event coordination and everything in between. Couples may choose from the following services, and many others, depending on the package chosen:

• Assisting family & wedding party

A
Featured
Alicia

Married on 09/17/2017

Living in a different state, and knowing I wouldn't have much time to spend in Portland before the wedding, I knew I'd need a wedding planner. Everyone recommended Bridal Bliss! Nora was incredible to ... Read more work with. She made every decision easy, and took all the stress away! You always hear how stressful it is to plan a wedding- but even with my crazy schedule, and only communicating through email, I never felt stressed with Nora on the case! She took all of my crazy ideas and made them happen. She even organized a last minute tent over the entire outdoor space a couple of days before the wedding once we were sure of the rain. Plus, she and her team stayed the whole night with umbrellas to make sure our guests were dry and comfortable. For anyone on the fence about getting a wedding planner- yes, it is expensive- but it is SO worth it. Especially when you're working with the best in the business. Thanks to Nora and the team, we had a perfect, beautiful day,

S
Shannon Mccourt

Getting married on 08/04/2020

Bridal Bliss was life saving!

Working with the wonderful miss Jill Moffatt at Bridal Bliss was an absolute pleasure. She did such an amazing job and went above and beyond. Our wedding truly wouldn't have been possible without her ... Read more attentiveness, coordinating, stress relieving, and overall support. I got to relax and enjoy the entire wedding day knowing that everything was in the best of hands. It turned out more beautiful than I could have ever hoped for. I highly recommend Bridal Bliss!

Ehaddan
Ehaddan

Married on 06/30/2019

Bridal Bliss is amazing!!

We hired Bridal Bliss to be our wedding coordinator and it was the best thing we could have done. We got Amber as our coordinator and she did such an amazing job. She brought up things that we didn't ... Read more didn't even think about before the wedding and made sure that everything came together on the big day. The wedding went so smoothly and could not have been any more perfect. We highly recommend them to anyone if they want to make their special day perfect.