Bridal Bliss

Bend, OR · View map · Visit website

About Bridal Bliss

A passionate and full-service wedding coordination group based in the Pacific Northwest, Bridal Bliss makes wedding planning a fun and low-stress experience. With a staff of experienced and professional consultants, they help to create memorable, stylish and elegant weddings for couples in Portland, Bend, Seattle and beyond. Bridal Bliss listens to your needs and ideas, specializing in beautiful and unique weddings with personalized details. So sit back and enjoy your amazing event knowing that Bridal Bliss is carefully looking after all of the details.

Your coordinator will collaborate with you to produce an unforgettable wedding day. From finding the perfect location to last dance, they will be with you every step of the day. Bridal Bliss provides a multitude of services ranging from hourly consultations to day-of facilitation to full-service event coordination and everything in between. Couples may choose from the following services, and many others, depending on the package chosen:

• Assisting family & wedding party

A
Featured
Alicia

Married on 09/17/2017

Living in a different state, and knowing I wouldn't have much time to spend in Portland before the wedding, I knew I'd need a wedding planner. Everyone recommended Bridal Bliss! Nora was incredible to ... Read more work with. She made every decision easy, and took all the stress away! You always hear how stressful it is to plan a wedding- but even with my crazy schedule, and only communicating through email, I never felt stressed with Nora on the case! She took all of my crazy ideas and made them happen. She even organized a last minute tent over the entire outdoor space a couple of days before the wedding once we were sure of the rain. Plus, she and her team stayed the whole night with umbrellas to make sure our guests were dry and comfortable. For anyone on the fence about getting a wedding planner- yes, it is expensive- but it is SO worth it. Especially when you're working with the best in the business. Thanks to Nora and the team, we had a perfect, beautiful day,

Patience
Patience

Getting married on 06/08/2019

Excellent!

Hired for day of coordination but still helped with vendor recommendations, planning and organizing before the big day and had great connections with other vendors. Couldn’t do my wedding without ... Read more them.

D
Da Rc

Married on 09/29/2018

Hire Bridal Bliss

The Bridal Bliss team is amazing! If you’re getting married, have a wedding. (I was a naysayer. ) And if you’re have a wedding, hire Bridal Bliss. You will not regret one cent of it. Meghan worked with ... Read more with us during the planning phase and was SO nice. She was positive and professional, and was proactive in finding solutions. Her response time consistently felt like less than one hour. You will make one million decisions before your wedding, and she helped us feel like we were making the right ones. And she kept track of all of it! Basically, I want her in my pocket for everything I do now. Elizabeth helped us day-of, and I was shocked that she was just as amazing as Meghan! There were TWO amazing people! (Side note: A perk of hiring Bridal Bliss is that they are a collective, and should something go awry, there is immediate back-up.) She was on top of it, and had a smile on her face all day. I worried about nothing, and was happy when she needed to tell me or ask me something. Really, that’s all you want on your wedding day. TLDR: If you’re getting married, hire Bridal Bliss and don’t look back.