KOTSOVOS

Cincinnati, Ohio · View map

About KOTSOVOS

Bridal by Kotsovos is a wedding dress and attire shop in the Cincinnati, Ohio area. This shop creates a stress-free experience for couples shopping for wedding attire. The staff offers personal attention to each couple and accessories, alterations, and other services.

With new inventory seasonally, there’s something for every member of wedding party at Bridal by Kotsovos. This shop particularly caters to brides and mothers of the bride and groom. The boutique operates by appointment only to ensure that every customer is treated with the undivided attention they deserve. This makes the wedding dress shopping a celebratory experience instead of a stressful one. The shop also has trunk sales and sample shows. Once a wedding dress has been chosen, the seamstresses at Bridal by Kotsovos can work on alterations in-house. Bridal gowns can be finished for a wedding in less than six months. Every sale at the shop is final, due to the unique and custom nature of each gown. The bridal shop carries items apart from wedding gowns for mothers and brides; they also offer designer accessories, and a selection that includes:

• Bridal belts

86 KOTSOVOS Reviews

K
Keyrsten

Married on 10/26/2018

Kotsovos was the absolute perfect place for me to get my wedding dress. The people there were professional, helpful, and kind. You could tell just by touching the gowns that the quality was excellent. ... Read more I found my perfect dress and hairpiece to go with it, and it was even on sale! Definitely recommend them!

P
Patty

Married on 10/06/2018

I purchased my Matron of Honor/Mother of the Bride gown here. The gown was beautiful but needed a lot of alterations. I worked with Sharon and she was WONDERFUL! Sharon, you made me look and ... Read more feel beautiful in this gown. Your work was impeccable and the last minute alterations didn't cause you to miss a beat. If anyone needs a gown or just alterations, you must go here and work with Sharon. Thank you so much Sharon!!!!!!!!!!!

M
Meg

Married on 06/16/2018

I had such a wonderful experience and my Bridal consultant, Katie, was phenomenal. She listened to what I liked and quickly picked out several dresses that matched my style perfectly. I am so excited ... Read more to have found my wedding dress at Kotsovos!