Bridal Collections

Spokane, Washington · View map · Visit website

About Bridal Collections

Bridal Collections is a premier bridal shop based in Spokane, Washington. Since 1981, Bridal Collections has been making brides dreams come true by providing a beautiful collection of wedding gowns from the finest designers in bridal fashion. From size two to 32, Bridal Collections will have the wedding gown of your dreams at an affordable price.

Bridal Collections features over 500 wedding gowns that can be purchased onsite or delivered within 10 to 16 weeks of your celebration, plus shipping time. Within the bridal shop, they offer onsite alterations, cleaning and preservation services. Bridal Collections also offers bridesmaids dresses and tux rentals. They work with a wide-selection of bridal designers, including the following:

• Mori Lee
  • Maggie Sottero
  • Rebecca Ingram
  • Stella York
  • Allure
  • Allure Romance

If you are interested in making an appointment with Bridal Collections please call (509)838-1210. We can not wait to help you find the wedding dress of your dreams!

145 Reviews for Bridal Collections

145 Bridal Collections Reviews

Kendra
Featured
Kendra

Married on 07/20/2019

Wonderful!

I went to a few different bridal dress stores and was very happy with my experience st bridal collections! The staff was so friendly and absolutely loved the manager! She was so fun to work with! ... Read more Amazing alterations just below the store did a fantastic job on my alterations as well!

Matt and Perri
Perri

Getting married on 09/04/2020

Maddie @ BC

The experience my group I had at Bridal Collections with Maddie was amazing. Maddie was amazing. She knows her girls, her time is certainly dedicated to you, she is not focused on anything else, she ... Read more also is professional and very compassionate toward your feelings when looking for a gown that fits right. I'm a plus size women and her kindness was very much appreciated. I will go back there and request her that's for sure. Thank you Maddie for a wonderful experience.

Taylor
Taylor & Riley Martello

Married on 07/27/2019

Best bridal dress store in town!

I got my dress from Bridal Collections and it was perfect for my wedding day! I would recommend anyone who is looking for a wedding dress to go there! You won't be disappointed! Read more I got my dress from Bridal Collections and it was perfect for my wedding day! I would recommend anyone who is looking for a wedding dress to go there! You won't be disappointed!