Bridal Connection

Ankeny, IA · View map

About Bridal Connection

Bridal Connection, "Home of the Amazing Bridal Experience"!

Congratulations on your recent engagement! We are thrilled to learn of your engagement and look forward to helping you find the "The most SELF EXPRESSIVE GARMENT you'll ever wear"!!

Bridal Connection is a true full service bridal salon in Ankeny. We offer the largest and finest selection of hand-crafted designer wedding gowns in this entire region as well as all formal wear attire!

Schedule your experience today @ www.bridalconnectiondsm.com or call 515-964-5683

Were excited to meet you!

Bridal Connection

61 Reviews for Bridal Connection

61 Bridal Connection Reviews

Brittany
Brittany Long

Married on 11/10/2018

I love this shop and it’s amazing staff!

This is an awesome bridal shop! The staff is extremely kind and helpful. They made my bridal experience extra special and so fun and easy for my bridesmaids. I’d definitely recommend! Read more This is an awesome bridal shop! The staff is extremely kind and helpful. They made my bridal experience extra special and so fun and easy for my bridesmaids. I’d definitely recommend!!!

V
Vicki

Married on 07/25/2018

Fantastic experience prices and availability of dresses is great the people that work their were happy and fun to be around

This was the best experience a mother could ask for my daughters dress was altered to perfection fit perfect was done when promised Lara helped find all the accessories to go with got the boys/groom ... Read more all the clothing to go with all came and fit perfect even had the jr brides maid dress the hole experience was perfect and done with such care we were treated as if we were family such a great experience would recommend you go here for no stress and a relaxing experience

A
Amanda

Married on 09/22/2017

I cannot say enough positive things about this store. I found the dress of my dreams and feel like a true princess. I was there during their Bridal Styling Event and found the perfect accessories that ... Read more matched! I can't wait for my wedding day this September!