Bridal Couture Hair and Makeup

Galveston, TX · View map · Visit website

About Bridal Couture Hair and Makeup

Bridal Couture Hair and Makeup is a wedding hair and makeup artist based in Galveston, Texas. They can travel to your wedding and take care of your hair and makeup on-site. You can relax and focus on enjoying your wedding, knowing that you will look great for your special day.

Experience

Brittany Palermo, owner and operator, specializes in luxurious mobile event hair and makeup services. She has over 10 years of experience in the makeup and hair service industry and is licensed. She strives to give you the best service possible to make you feel comfortable and happy on your big day.

Bridal Couture Hair and Makeup offers free consultations to ensure that the service you want is the service that you get. Their team of stylists can take care of hair, makeup, and men’s grooming. Hair services include styling, updos, texturing, blowouts, and extensions. Makeup services include natural makeup, contouring, eye makeup, fake lashes, and tattoo coverage. You can contact this vendor for details on customized packages and pricing.

Areas Covered

Bridal Couture Hair and Makeup provides services for weddings in Houston, Galveston, and in the surrounding areas. You can contact this vendor directly for details on their willingness to travel.

8 Reviews for Bridal Couture Hair and Makeup

8 Bridal Couture Hair and Makeup Reviews

B
Bridget

Married on 06/15/2019

Great to work with!

Brittany was a pleasure to work with. Helped me with ideas and worked well with all my girls. She made me feel very beautiful and perfect on my big day :) Read more Brittany was a pleasure to work with. Helped me with ideas and worked well with all my girls. She made me feel very beautiful and perfect on my big day :)

J
Jordan Simbler

Married on 06/10/2019

Cruise Wedding Angel!

I had a Carnival cruise wedding last month. Brittany handled everything for my entire bridal party flawlessly. She was so attentive to all of our needs and made sure we were 100% satisfied with our ... Read more hair and our make up. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. She even reached out afterwards to see how our wedding went. So impressed. Thank you again!!

KATHLEEN
Kathleen Ann Guzman

Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing Work

I looked amazing thank you so much. Read more I looked amazing thank you so much.