Bridal Elegance

Bloomington, IL · View map

About Bridal Elegance

Bridal Elegance and our team of professional stylists have thousands of gowns in stock to select from and find the perfect gown of your dreams. As the largest in the Midwest, Bridal Elegance is a "one-stop shop" for all your wedding, prom and pageant needs.

We even offer "first day deals" to help the bride and her entire bridal party. If the bride purchases her gown from us on her first visit, she and her entire bridal party receive discounts on select items.

We carry bridal gowns in stock from size 0-34, and even feature a private stage with viewing mirror for the modest bride. Our gowns range from $200 to $7,000, so we definitely can find your perfect gown. Our stylists can guide you to the best gown to fit your body and budget.

22 Reviews for Bridal Elegance

22 Bridal Elegance Reviews

L
Laura

Married on 12/09/2017

I got my dress there yesterday. I couldn't have been happier. My consultant was Kassi and she was extremely helpful, and PATIENT. I went way over my time and had to try on my last two contenders ... Read more several times. She listened to what I wanted and helped me pick out veils and jewelry. She allowed me to have private moments with my sister and never pushed me about that taking time. This was the most plus size friendly experience I have ever had, there were so many options. My consultant also went with us to the bridesmaids' department and helped us there. Unfortunately I have a few criticisms that by no means we're deal breakers for me. The biggest thing was that the majority of dresses I picked from their website were not there. Everything else was tiny nit picks. A huge shout out to Kim the receptionist, I was so nervous and she eased my mind. Overall, I would suggest it to any bride.

User6750604

2+ years ago

The Bloomington IL location was very professional and helpful Read more The Bloomington IL location was very professional and helpful

User5580108

2+ years ago

I had a wonderful experience and felt comfortable the whole time! Read more I had a wonderful experience and felt comfortable the whole time!