Bridal Elegance DSM

Urbandale, IA · View map · Visit website

About Bridal Elegance DSM

Bridal Elegance DSM is a wedding gown salon in Urbandale, Iowa. It has been part of wedding industry for several years, specializing in wedding gowns; dresses for bridesmaids, mothers of brides and grooms, and flower girls; tuxedos; and accessories for the wedding party. Rhonda, the owner, carries a variety of designer gowns, some of which are not found in any other stores. They are appointment-only so the brides and bridal party can try on different designer wedding dresses with the assistance of a bridal stylist.

Bridal Elegance DSM offers bridal and formal gowns in all sizes, including plus-size gowns, as well as tuxedos. They also have accessories such as bridal belts, hair accessories, shoes, veils, garters, jewelry, and more. The salon also provides the following services:

• Rentals

Robertsons4Life
Featured
Casandra

Married on 09/16/2017

Oh what can I say about Bridal Elegance! They were exactly what I was needing in a Bridal Boutique and consultant. They were busy but accommodating to my group size. They were genuine and very ... Read more helpful, had great input, listened to what I needed and what I was looking for, and were very honest with me regarding prices and what they can do. I am just overjoyed with the service I have received thus far and am looking forward to continuing doing business with them. Perfect!

D
Danielle

Getting married on 10/14/2023

They are got me in an hour after I called, they know about their dresses and they make you feel like you are the most beautiful person they have seen. Read more They are got me in an hour after I called, they know about their dresses and they make you feel like you are the most beautiful person they have seen.

Rachelle
Rachelle

Getting married on 09/19/2020

Perfect place!

I love Bridal Elegance! The women there are just amazing! You can’t go wrong here. The time they took to find me the right dress was so unique. This was the second bridal store I went to for wedding ... Read more dresses and they took so much time with me. It was also on a Sunday I went in and they had another gal walk in even offered to stay late for her. Professionalism, kindness, genuine amazing service! The woman who helped dress me was a former costume changer for plays and she was quick, but took time with me. She has great style and knew exactly what I wanted. She was so fun and made me feel so comfortable. It’s not everyday you drop your clothes (except underwear) in front of a complete stranger.. ha! I am plus size and I love that they carry so many bigger dresses. I am a size 14-16 usually but had to go with a size 20 dress. Dresses do run small anywhere you go. Which I didn’t know until I went to Bridal Elegance. Thank you all so much for your help!!